SG

Posted on May 9, 2022

It is what it is, a vitamin D pill. Easy to swallow, right dosage. My nutritionist recommended these and I've been taking them daily for quite a while now.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

This is my 3 times ordering this product. I have tried the other D2 products and have adverse reaction to it. Then the market vitamin expert recommend me to get this one online which is not carry in the store. Strongly recommend this one.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Deva is always good quality, one of the few vitamin brands with ingredients that don't upset my stomach. I'm too pale to spend much time in the sun, so I use this for immune-boosting effect and bone health.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

I'm allergic to just about everything. These pills agreed with me and I'm sure are helping, as most supplements produced by Deva (have gone through many of their products). The pills are small and easy to swallow (wish they were chewable :)).

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

i am very glad that there is not only D3 but also D2. we have a vitamin D deficiency, but we are already feeling better, although we have not yet completed the course

Posted on Mar 9, 2021

As a vegan, raw vegan, I try to select products that are made more organically. This brand is one of brands I like, Im consuming B12 and this time I m trying this Vitamin D2. I dont take that strong one, but 800-1000 IU that I think are quite ok and the concept of this brand, 100% vegan freindly product. Taking Vitamin is important to our bones so I recommend this one!

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Great super affordable vitamin D. Helps me meet my daily vitamin D without relying on the harmful UV rays.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Good value for money. Will buy again when this bottle finishes.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

Have used this all way through pregnancy, found it really good quality