SG

Posted on May 1, 2022

Amazing product for its good quality, packaging and size. It has great benefits. Easy to take care of. Make sure you’re very careful while using it. It feels good to use it. I use it in my period routine. I got rid of the smell and scent of pads forever. Highly recommended.

776ff0db-071a-43d1-bd13-a75f9a000323

my sister tried the cup for sometime and now every woman in our family wants one because she really raved about it. it's a wonderful product for women and for womens health and money too. i recommend it. actually, every woman i know that have tried it now recommends it.

834ddff2-cba4-4d36-af63-8525b060d812
Posted on Nov 7, 2021

After years of friends telling me to get a cup, as someone who has used tampons for 30 years, I really wanted to love this. However, I don't find it comfortable to use. I have tried a variety of folds, but I find that it slips down. I recognise that this is a highly personal issue of fit, and different people fit different cups - but it's expensive to keep trying different ones. In summary: this is a good quality and popular cup, with a neat bag and instructions, but bear in mind that you might need to try others to get a good fit.

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

Great product. Packaging is nice and discreet. It's easy to take care of. Make sure you're very careful handling it (use two hands and all fingers when holding it if possible). Once you get used to it, it's been such a positive change for my menstrual cycle.

BomBom
Posted on Oct 4, 2021

I started using DivaCup since a few years ago and it changed my life since then! There's definitely a learning curve in the beginning but once you have learned the tricks it's easy. For some reasons since after I started using it my menstrual cramps disappear. I have recommended this product to many friends and they are all happy customers! Make sure you change your cup every 2-3 years. The silicone changes to a yellowish color and it may be an indicator that you need to replace it. The size is just right for me. It's really a high quality product and great invention!

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

Very good product. I bought few times & recommended my female friends! Such a genius idea. No need bad tampons anymore! Cheaper solution, eco friendly, no leaks. If it is a first time to try a cup, I recommend to be in a quiet environment to reduce stress. After2-3 times you get the idea & to set it in is non issue. This product is a game changer!

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Super easy to use once you get the hang of it- good quality and is if you are looking for a more sustainable menstrual product that benefits the environment this is the one for you. Size is optimal and you can’t even feel it.

Posted on May 21, 2022

loving my new cup! I've had it a few months now and it's definitely a good quality cup. it's a part of my monthly routine forever! if put in correctly, you really can't feel it. good size for me as well. no scent or smell.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

no turning back after using a mooncup! this divacup is easy to use and clean the only minor problem is the stem at the bottom of the cup is hollow and sometimes the blood can get inside

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Very hard to insert and remove, since the material is a bit too rigid and hard. However, after numerous trials, becomes easier and more mangeable. The best thing is that it hardly leaks and super eco friendly.