SG

Posted on Dec 26, 2021
Makes typing a lot less painful

I work at transcribing, which requires me to type at 120 WPM for 6+ hours every day. I get terrible wrist pain and frequently suffer from carpal tunnel syndrome. Been using this wrist brace for about a week and I'm seeing significant improvement. I switch it between my hands every few hours and I no longer have sharp wrist pain at the end of a work day. I love how portable it is. I can just fold it and put it in my bag and take it anywhere with me and it barely takes space. One nitpick: I tend to experience wrist pain from holding my phone for too long and the wrist brace didn't help with that. The fact that it limits flexibility made it more strenuous. So I wouldn't recommend it for activities that require more hand/wrist movement.

89150770-7206-4f30-a12b-b8ae0fa4bb05
94eccfbb-b622-4d49-8256-2472c92fd447
Posted on May 28, 2022

I have pain in my wrist and this helps a little. I’ve tried a few wrist braces and this is best suited for me at work. I should have gotten 2 so I can use one while I wash the other but it dries fairly quickly.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

This is a great wrist brace. I like that it has two velcro spots, to make it easier to get the correct tightness. I'm hopeful the copper lining will give good benefits.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Basic comfortable support with adjustable size can be used on either hand. Soft feel and good value for money

6c8f8480-1848-4915-97d0-fac9289ec942
Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Unfortunately I have not benefited from the use of this brace .My problem is rhizoarthrosis in my right thumb, maybe this device is only for the carpal tunnel. I hope that the copper content can still help . I have honestly not had it long enough to use it and see it's effects.

Posted on May 22, 2022

This item does work and minimizes my wrist pain during work.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

A very nice versatile wrist brace, recommended!

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

comfortable and does its job

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

It’s fit me

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

The smell is not available, the use is comfortable, the quality is high, the composition is excellent, the feel is great and comfortable, the value is good, the experience is repeated, yes. I liked the product, light and comfortable in the hand, and I ordered it from iHerb because we need it like these comfortable products and the high confidence in the beautiful and wonderful iHerb products that are characterized by high quality and the size of the product is excellent for adults. The packaging is beautiful, the benefit is excellent, the packaging is beautiful

f5bc48e2-5b31-4274-b735-e54469e1a33c