SG

Posted on Jul 4, 2022
increased fun

increased amount of fun and happiness I experienced - which I suppose increases effective energy - given this powerful benefit, it presumably does some significant biological things - supposedly helps retention of endorphins! ok size to take easily. quality seems great. recommended by a natural health book I read. ingredients seem pure. no taste.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

This ingredient D phenylalanine is the absolute best thing for my husband - it has stopped his restless legs , he takes 4 x capsules at night and now he sleeps much better , he is more calm peaceful and focused in the day , it even works better than Panadol for pain relief .. if he has pain he takes extra 2 capsules and it blocks pain receptors in 20 mins - will be buying this forever

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

It is more expensive than DL-Phenylalanine, but this worked totally differently. For more about D-phanylalanine, I recommend to read Julia Ross's book. She said this worked for love sickness.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

For those who have low endorphins (crying easily, discouraged) it is excellent. The only way that doesn't turn you on. The other forms (L, DL) are very good, but they leave us "turned on". Julia Ross and Trudy Scoth protocol.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

After 48 hours of taking 1 tablet in the morning on an empty stomach for 2 days, a noticeable decrease in anxiety was experienced. Good for chronic anxiety and history of trauma. Works better for me than prescription medication and without the side effects. Couldn't be more pleased.

Posted on Jan 29, 2021

Good brand for DPA. DPA is hard to find when you don't want it mixed with LPA. LPA gets converted in yrosine and is a stimulans. When you don't want that , you need DPA, D-phenylalanine. DPA is very good when you get too emotional too easy. Also very good when you have love sickness.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Excellent! Used for our dog with arthritis in conjunction with Jarrow Formulas, Curcumin Phytosome. Can certainly tell the difference if we miss a day.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

One of few sources of DPA on the net (as opposed to DLPA).

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Magnesium.. calms the nerves and mind. I recommend you try it. I like it and its helped me enormously. The iherb company delivernfast to Australia too.

Posted on Aug 23, 2020

This product is a great quality supplement and a good value. Before I took it, I did a reasonable amount of research. There are three types of phenylalanine: d-, l-, and dl-. After taking the recommended dosage for several days, I woke up with and had more energy throughout the day. However, my sleep wasn’t as deep. I have insomnia, and too much of this product didn’t help matters. Cutting the dosage down to a third of the recommended amount seemed to work well for me.