SG

Posted on Oct 8, 2021
Helps blood pressure

I purchased this CoQ10 to help with my blood pressure. My diastolic was over 90 and after 2 weeks of taking this, it's been trending towards the 80s. I really feel like it's helping my cardiovascular health. I started with this small amount to see if it helps. Next time I will purchase a larger amount. The softgel is extremely easy to swallow. I feel like Doctor's best is a high quality brand.

24df53f5-e206-4449-91d1-1b04535a0ea6
Posted on Sep 19, 2021

CoQ10 is very good for the function of the heart and this product is of good quality and high absorption. With age, our body produces less and less coensymes, then the body's natural levels of CoQ10 decline with age. So that is the reason that we need to take it to save and boost the healthy functioning of the heart and vascular system. This is a very good product and CoQ10 can be part of the daily supplement regimen.

f696dc46-ccd3-4493-a121-d8cb186d8246
Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I find a lot of people who don't eat well and are often running at their limits. This vitamin has everything they need to improve their health, immunity, quality of life, well-being, mood. It's an excellent supplement with noticeable improvements in strength and energy. I find it invaluable for my everyday routine!

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

this vitamin is my go-to supplement that I can't live without. My mood has been on a constant upswing and I've even noticed the slight changes in my skin color that I've never seen before. It's definitely worth buying, especially if you're looking for something to boost your health, immunity, and well-being.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Thia vitamin is a Canadian company that produces pure & natural supplements. I've been using this vitamin for a while now and have noticed a reduction in the symptoms of my acid reflux. It's an excellent supplement, increases energy and well-being significantly. Totally recommend it to anyone suffering from digestive issues!

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I started taking it after Christmas, and I noticed a big change in my mood, happiness, stress level and energy. I feel more energetic and focused now. This vitamin has been an excellent addition to my diet , it improves my health and helps me feel good about myself. It is important for everyone to take this product

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I have tried a lot of supplements, some cheaper than others. None have worked as well as this one. I would say the price is a little high for the results you get but it's definitely worth it. It's not anything like conventional pills and the quality is good too.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I have been using this vitamin for over a year now, and I highly recommend it. It makes you feel more energetic, less stressed and keeps you feeling much healthier than when I started it. This vitamin also helps your body produce more testosterone which is one of the most important parts of being a man

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I was on an intermittent fasting diet and this vitamin seemed like the perfect addition to my diet. It significantly enhanced my energy and mood, which really helped me progress through the day. I also noticed a definite improvement in my skin. The only downside is that it's a bit pricey for what it does, but it's worth it if you're looking for an easy way to

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

this vitamin has been around for a while and works wonders. The vitamin really improves your health and quality of life in a noticeable way. It also helps with memory, and moods. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a natural way to improve their self-care routine