SG

Posted on Oct 3, 2021
Hopefully improves 💓 health. Use w/ Nattokinase

Lumbrokinase helps with circulation. Like nattokinase, it's a nutrition supplement found by Japanese and helps with circulation as well. lumbrokinase is said to be more directly acting on the circulation system than nattokinase. it's more expensive - hope it works! I'm currently trying a combo of meds and supplements to help improve my cat's health condition. she's 18 and was recently diagnosed with hyperthyroidism (due to years of dry kibbles diet) and cardiomyopathy.

b5a97be2-bd50-4ef9-9c7e-0e075a8196c0
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

It worked for me almost instantly, 1-2 days, and my energy level was restored greatly, to easily work for a full day. Before it was hard for me to work for as long as a few hours. Both mental and physical strength returned. Now, after 2 weeks, still, everything is great, I am really happy I tried this product.

findcount
Posted on Dec 15, 2021

bought this to clear plaque from arteries and it's relatively effective........it's more cost effective than serrapeptase but it's hard to tell if there's a real difference between the 2.......... people also can use this for Lyme Disease since it can dissolve the biofilm protecting the virus/bacteria.......

Jaycee24
Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Lumbrokinase is a great tablet to include in an antifungal rotation as a biofilm dissolver. I have been taking them as they are supposed to help dissolve biofilms before taking antifungal tablets. I have not had any negative side effects and, when researching other side effects, not many people in studies had side effects, which is a good indication of safety.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Using this for biofilm. The only one I could find on iHerb but I’m glad they carry it. Packaging was great and arrived quickly.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Very satisfied with quality and price. Great that it comes in Veg Caps, which I prefer. Purchased for support in healing Mycotoxin Illness in helping with Biofilm reduction. Unexpectedly it also reduced my inflammation levels in my kidneys as I suffer from chronic glomuronephritis.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

This is a great product for reducing or eliminating blood clots but does not have the adverse side effects of coumadin such as easy bruising, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain or an altered sense of taste.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

My partner has had a pretty bad persistent cough and mucus after Covid due to post viral, this has helped improve his condition a lot. On the days he forgets to take these the cough comes back, so I think they're definitely doing something

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Doctor's Best is my go-to brand for several supplements. (Using lumbrokinase as cyst buster for lyme and bartonella.) Always effective/high quality. I love iHerb--easy order; timely delivery. They are now my first stop for just about everything.