SG

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

This is a very nice product, which really helps to improve my fatigue eyes after long working hour. I don’t need to wear my specs when I need to stare at the screen for long time. I only consumed one tablet daily, and it’s effective enough, the size of capsule are small, and thus it’s easy to swallow

b68320b4-2600-45f2-9b80-8287fb1ea2d8
7f03396f-1797-40ef-9e85-582789ea0db1
Posted on Jul 22, 2022

This vitamin is great. I have been using it for a few months now and i am amazed at the positive impact that this vitamin is having on my life. It has probably helped my performance in the gym, it has also helped me lead a better life as well. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking to improve their health and wellbeing.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I have been using this vitamin for a few weeks now and have noticed an improvement in my overall well-being, mood, and energy levels. As someone who has struggled with a variety of symptoms such as anxiety, depression, fatigue, and more that is hard to live with day-to-day. I am certain this vitamin will help me improve the quality of my life

This is one of my new favorite supplements. Sometimes I take 20 mg/day but I believe 10 mg/day is enough for long term use. Lutein will go into my eye and will form some kind of “sunglass” inside my eyeball and will protect the eye. This is how I have understood it and I already think that as I am becoming older I don’t need my eyeglasses so much anymore…or maybe I am just lazy to put them on :) Thank you for reading my reviews !

f4a27974-25dd-409a-b56b-9f7b0833c004
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I have been struggling with aches and pains. I have a desk job, and I'm putting so little effort into my physical fitness. I really needed a burst of energy at the gym, but had no energy to power through my workout routine. This vitamin has been an excellent supplement for me!

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

As a vegan and vegetarian, I felt like I was missing out on some key vitamins. But after taking this vitamin for a few weeks, my mood, energy and overall health improved noticeably. To top it off, the burst of strength and energy is wonderful! This product is absolutely worth the price.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

After my sight worsening over past few years I was recommend to take lutein and zeaxantin supplements by my eye doctor. I chose this brand as it offers high content of lutein for an affordable price. It's been nearly 5 months since my first purchase and I don't feel any worsening of my myopia. I can't tell with certainty that it's thanks to the supplement alone but the fact is my eye malfunction hasn't progressed is enough for me to continue using lutein. Please click thumb up for my review 🤗

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

I have astigmatism and dry eyes. I can’t get LASIK nor LASEK nor lens insertion because I don’t have enough tissue to sculpt. Also, the dry eyes don’t help. I wear soft contacts which dries your eyes. Also, I have long screen time and read a lot. Eye drops are my best friend. This product has the better ingredient quality than most brands out there. Better than the same brand too. My fellow comrades, give it a try. It’ll be a long journey, but it will be worth it.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Trying Doctor's Best brand out for the first time. So far so good. It's pill form instead of softgel which I prefer, but if it works, why not? I like that this lutein comes with zeaxanthin. Good quality and probably helps with vision and eye fatigue especially when staring at the screen for long hours.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Lutein & Zeaxanthin: 2 very powerful ingredients. As we age, so is our eyes health. Experience floaters, dried eyes, etc. Since regular dosage of this, my eyes condition has improved. Floaters are gone. Ability to adjust darkness improve too. This is a must for daily maintenance! This is one of my preferred brand because of both high quality ingredients and pricing. Pls give a thumbs up 👍🏻 thank you very much ☺️