SG

Posted on Mar 25, 2022
Great NATURAL blood thinner

My father been having abnormally thick blood, due to high levels of cholesterol, and blood clots for years. Moreover, he developed diabetes after Covid, which made this situation even worse. After he had taken tons of different blood thinning drugs throughout his long post Covid recovery, I ordered him this high rated Nattokinase supplement to take on a regular basis instead of those; and, so far, it works just excellent for him. Only within a month after he started them pills, he noticed that his blood become much thinner and lighter while he was testing his glucose levels. And most recently, his blood pressure started to normalize, despite the fact that high blood pressure is his long-standing issue as well. With that being said, he is extremely happy about the results he got, and def a recommend from him for such a great product) P.S. don’t forget to ✨thumbzzz upp✨ if you find my review useful)

07002064-ca32-4c10-8a7d-3956a455156a
a968251a-f6d2-4fc6-bbb6-c651bdd186d1
Posted on Jan 3, 2022

After much research, I bought Natto to try and get rid of a large clot (DVT) in my leg. I'm happy to say that it only took 4 weeks and it had completely dissolved. The Dr's are still scratching their heads. Great quality product and great brand. Quality ingredients.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Nattokinase is a proteolytic enzyme, and most people will probably buy nattokinase for its fibrinolytic effect (i.e. it dissolves blood clots). Other secondary effects may be lowering blood pressure, improving lipid profile and slowing progression of Alzheimer’s disease and vitreoretinal disease (AMD et cetera). The best way of ingesting nattokinase is via real Japanese natto, but if you can't find where to buy it or can't stand the pungent taste, this is your next best bet. The formulation by Doctor's Best is probably the best on the market if you take into account the price, but sadly the tradeoff is that it includes maltodextrin, which can raise insulin levels and worsen gut health. Always remember that since nattokinase effects coagulation in the same direction as warfarin, aspirin and clopidogrel you should absolutely never take them at the same time (also, be careful with high-omega-3 fish oil), as this may cause acute hypocoagulation. While natto is also rich in K2, it has been removed from this processed supplement.

51d56ff2-e735-4eae-b5ae-8df3b79360dc
Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I have once ingested in a large amount of product containing active phytoestrogen within a short period of time. Shortly after that, I discovered 2 lumps on my inner thigh which can be likened to deep vein thrombosis. I immediately started a high dose of nattokinase with serrapeptase . The lumps disappeared in 2 days. So this product may have benefits for the blood vessels. And the quality of this brand is trustworthy.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I suffered heart palpitations after having my Pfizer Jabs. I went to the doctor and was given an ECG whereby I was referred to a hospital for further testing. Before that could happen I was introduced to a Naturopath who suggested I try Nattokinase specifically Doctors Best Nattokinase. Within 3 weeks of taking this product I now no longer have heart palpitations, when I went back and saw my doctor he couldn't believe what had happened. I then told him I started on this product and it fixed my heart issues. For the price and value I continue to take it to this day plus have referred many others to this wonderful life saving product.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Have been having trouble with my blood pressure being a bit high. Can't believe how fast this has worked to reduce it. Makes me feel so much better. Have already ordered more. Don't want to be without it. Doctor's Best is a quality brand. One small capsule is all I need.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I was recommended this product by my primary doctor and after taking this after a week couple with brisk walking every other day, I truly feel more energized. I'd suggest this for anyone contemplating. After one bottle, you can decide for yourself whether it's beneficial to you or not.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I am very happy with the quality of ingredients of this product. I do not tolerate some of the fillers in vitamins and supplements, so I especially appreciate getting a product that is not overwhelmed with fillers which leaves little room for the needed ingredient. Thank you for carrying excellent products at reasonable prices. The order arrived quicker than expected.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

For years I took a baby aspirin daily, but still had angina when doing a few hours work. I took nattokinase for an unrelated reason and the very next day was able to work double the time without any angina. Nattokinase has replaced aspirin and has been helping me now for 4 years with no side effects.