SG
Based on 1,092 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,092 Ratings
Posted on Apr 16, 2022

L arginine recommended for who do excerices fitness, before workout, and is ok with any type of diet Good supplement I advise to increase bold pump to muscle Quality and ingredients are good For taste I mix with any flavored creatin Size is good enough Packages good Benifits as I mentioned before

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I started working out and was looking for a supplement and bought it. I feel like I have more energy when I exercise. There is no special taste and there is not much smell, so it is not burdensome to eat. Try it for a week or so and if the workout effect is good, I will buy it again.

Posted on Jan 28, 2023

It comes with a scoop which I appreciate a lot. The taste itself is pretty bitter/bad when taken with water. It suggests to mix it with a shake or something but online i read that it should be taken on an empty stomach so i just deal with the taste and have it with water.

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

Great product. I'm experimenting with what to mix it in to get the most benefit. The taste is a little tart. The packaging is good and I like the little scooper. Waiting to feel the full benefits as I've started with taking it every other day instead of daily. So far so good tho.

Posted on Jan 7, 2023

I bought this to help with a prostate issue I was having due to medication I was taking. I have been taking it for 2 weeks and it works great. Very high quality powder. My only complaint is the taste but I would rather have that than have added ingredients to the product. I will buy again!

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

Best choice for those who want to adjust the potency by themselves. I used tabs or capsules, but I decided to adjust my optimal potency and with this product it is a piece of cake. Just add it to your shake and voila, here it is, your choic, your own optimal potency.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

L arginine is essential element of workout and weights training. Very helping supplement for muscle pumping by providing good blood flow. Recommended before workout by adding in pre workout beverages. Can also helpful in EDF case.

05b7cb4c-820e-4f45-b193-1afe87936e7c
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Using this to combat fatigue and POTS. I get benefits the same day, good size and vegan ingrediants is a plus. The taste is not great, but comparedcompared to other l-arginine products it's fine.

Posted on Jan 1, 2023
2,784

quality product, safe ingredients, age, benefit is good, composition is good too, improvement, diet, quality supplement, taste good, no more concern, hemp, package is good

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

Happy to receive this in powder form as it is more economical and value for money. Additionally, can adjust the dosage in accordance to need at any time.