SG

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I bought the Doctor's Best 40,000 SPU in the 90 cap dosage as a trial to check out serrapeptase. I was sceptical that it would work so quickly, but April 25th of 2022 I started to take 2 caps at the same time each day. Several days later, I was surprised to notice a positive difference in my breathing. In 2019, I was hospitalized for congestive heart failure. After that, my blood tests consistently showed I was in the 800 range on the NTProBNP test. This NTProBNP test is a blood test to determine how severe your congestive heart failure is or isn't. May 24, I had that same blood test again but this time instead of my results being in the 800 range, I was at 555. That is still high, but it is a considerable difference from what it was prior to my starting to take serrapeptase. Needless to say, I am quite impressed by this positive change. Obviously serrapeptase is doing a terrific job for me.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

During Covid peaks, this was highly recommended to thin secretions. Unfortunately, we had to learn the hard way that some enzymes are reliable in their function and others not. We found this one to work. I will mention that it seemed that it worked best to take at least two a day -- and away from food.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

After one week of taking this my sciatica pains went away I gave it to my son his allergy symptoms never came back after one dose my aunt in a walker/wheel chair thingy took it and went from the day room looking out the window to walking around and hanging outside with the other seniors. So I have nothing but good things to say

This is an incredible product! I have not felt this well in years! I have my two (82 year old) parents taking it and they have had wonderful results. My Mother's varicose veins have disappeared and my father's heart issues have faded. His blood pressure (with a history of hypertension) consistently comes in at a normal (almost teenager like) range! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

This supplement has changed my life, I have allergies and for years have struggled to sleep with a constant post nasal drip. The high quality ingredients, flexible dosages have been extremely beneficial, but the effectiveness of this enzyme has been a wonder to me. I can now sleep through a whole night without struggling to breath and waking up exhausted.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I started with the 250k SPU a day, but they were so strong that my kidneys got very painful, so I knocked the doseage down to 40K SPU a day and I can handle that very well. While I would prefer to use the higher dose and get the job done faster, I have to go at the pace my body dictates, so for this job, this product is the one I'm staying with.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

This product is high quality and is made from quality ingredients. The capsules are an easy size to swallow and are a great dosage size. I have found these benefit my health and would recommend them if you're looking to purchase serrapeptase.

80528363-280b-4db6-9306-068b0d6a8d40
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I have been using serraptase for over 5 years to help with sinus problems, i.e. stuffiness, allergies, runny nose. Boy does this stuff work! It's safe to take long-term and I don't anticipate stopping. I take on an empty stomach before dosing off to sleep and it benefits by keeping my sinuses clear all night and the next day with regular use. It must be taken away from food or it will act as a digestive enzyme and not for it's intended purpose. Doctor's Best is a quality brand and a good value as the dosage is only 1. The size of the cap is small so easy to swallow.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I never ordered this, but it came up in my list! I know nothing about the dosage or the benefit, or if it tastes good or not. However, it is a good chance to check the quality of the automated checker of these reviews, which I suspect does not really check properly.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022