SG

1,206
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Dec 20, 2022
Excellent!الرأي العربي شوفوا الصور

The scent smells like baby powder , not strong tho like what the reviews say I prefer the scent and result over arm hammer one , it works very well and i see the changes when i dont use it the size is big its been 4 months and its still not finished !!

a3a3e099-7e18-47eb-a38f-6e2cf10717a0
Posted on Jan 30, 2022

This is my favorite Dove deodorant. Not only is the scent very powdery and feminine, but it is also very effective because of its composition of 20% aluminium chlorohydrate. I don't sweat as much as before and never smell bad since I started using this deodorant and my underarms feel soft because it has sunflower oil as moisturizer in it.

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

I like it ,the price is very good for the amount,i love the packaging the rolls very nice, the scent very refreshing and gentle, does not leave stains,good quality, it feels very clean and fresh, the size is big and goes well, I use it before sleep and in the morning,

Posted on Dec 10, 2022

Came faster than expected! Perfect light scent and smell. Perfect Dove quality, feel and size. It was perfectly packed with care in the package and the composition was in tact. This is a product that I frequently use for my personal routine and benefit. So I’m very happy I can purchase it easily through IHerb.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

I can be a sweaty gal (thanks, hormones) and can feel a little self-conscious about it, but this deodorant keeps me dry and smelling fresh. For me, I find it’s best to use it once in the morning and once at night. I’m a little concerned about aluminum for health reasons, but I still keep this on hand and use it frequently because I’ve found it to be one of the most effective anti-perspirants.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

very nice product, good working very nice product, good working very nice product, good working very nice product, good working very nice product, good working very nice product, good working very nice product, good working very nice product, good working very nice product, good working very nice product, good working very nice product, good working very nice product, good working very nice product, good working very nice product, good working very nice product, good working very nice product, good working very nice product, good working very nice product, good working very nice product, good working very nice product, good working very nice product, good working very nice product, good working very nice product, good working very nice product, good working very nice product, good working

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Love this deodorant. Great smell, super protection lasts up to 24 hours. The scent is excellent too. The bigger size lasts very long, cause you don't need much of the product. I like everything about this product. I will surely buy it again. The composition is great too, it is absorbed very quickly by the skin and doesn’t stay on your clothes.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

I have been using this product for a really long time but it’s impossible to get them at any stores in Japan. Most of Japanese don’t seem to like stick deodorant anyway. I like how the scent last for long time but not too much so I can still enjoy perfume and other scented stuff. Highly recommend.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I am very sweaty and always feel insecure if I may be smelling bad, so I am always in search for powerful antiperspirants. I got this one as I saw the formula contains 20% aluminum, a great amount of this ingredients that is key to keep my sweaty armpits under control. So far it's not mindblowing, but it's performing quite well. The pack value is worth it.