SG

4.6
Based on 1,714 Ratings
1,249
Posted on Oct 28, 2022

been looking for this but its hard to find locally so pretty happy to be able to find it on iHerb. no strong scent and no irritation which is great for my sensitive skin. skin does feel softer after use even without moisturiser or lotion. gentle enough yet able to clean thoroughly will definitely be repurchasing.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

This is the best for sensitive skin to use. Very gentle on the skin and moisturized it. We use every shower (frequency) for all ages in our house. Packaged well for shipping and size is as normal bar soap. We always go back to this quality, good composition bar soaps that benefits the whole family!

Posted on May 30, 2022

I use this product daily is a very good quality. Very soft and. doesn't irritate my sking and is very good for sensistive skin. Is unscented and doesn't smell at all I feel all the benefit of the product. It is a good product and I recommend to other.

Posted on May 23, 2022

im using this one overall. its good bec its comes of 4 bar so i can save some penny and not too much foamy , it will not dry my skin also, the smell it natural and it will last longer so the quality size its perfect for me.. using this product for almost 1 year

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Very well packed package . Perfect size and quality. I use this soap to wash my face. I’ve been using it for one week and I already see such an improvement on my skin. amy face is moisturized. I have really sensitive skin and this soap does wonders!One soap also lasts such a long time. I definitely recommend!!!

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

It gets used up quick! Not cost effective, though the formula is excellent on dry skin, The bar is very soft and gets used up within a week, sometimes I can stretch it to two weeks if I use it gently. I prefer glycerin soaps for that reason, but in the winter, this is a must have.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

رائع جدا جدا انصح بشده الرائحة الاستخدام الجودة الحجم العمر العبوة الفائدة تركيبة تكرار حساسة ترطيب لطيف ينظف يزيل very gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodgooooooooooooooooooodverygooooooooooooooooooodverygooooooooooooooooooodverygooooooooooooooooooodverygooooooooooooooooooodverygooooooooooooooooooodverygooooooooooooooooooodverygooooooooooooooooooodverygooooooooooooooooooodverygooooooooooooooooooodverygooooooooooooooooooodverygooooooooooooooooooodveryvery goooooooooooooooooood very goooooooooooooooooood very gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery goooooo

f295d6e6-3421-4634-92c9-53b41877dfc5
f052cf5a-02ec-45bb-8466-5badafd7cf16
fd77cfd5-3d8b-420b-8c19-1ed2a7c5ac44
Posted on Jan 6, 2023

Just love how well this soap cleanses the skin without stripping it! It’s very gentle. Smells clean, the texture is rather soft, especially if it soaks in too much water (so be careful). 10/10, totally recommend it for sensitive skin.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I agree on the smell like everybody els , it has like expired milk smell . The good thing it’s so soft won’t dry the skin and the smell won’t stick on you. I’m not going to use it in my hair or face as I have my own skin care and shampoo for that.