SG

ToryHoney
Posted on Feb 11, 2022
ONE OF THE BEST HAND SOAPS

I have psoriasis on both hands so I’m always looking for a hand soap that cleans well but doesn’t dry out my sensitive skin. This one is it!! The soap is SUPER creamy, it has the signature Dove scent that I love and it leaves your hands super clean. I love it so much. I feel like since I started using it, my psoriasis is getting better and better. You can barely see it. I’m excited to try the other scents. The best thing is that Dove is now PETA certified :)

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

this liquid hands soap is amazing, gentle and has a lovely scent, it is good for dry sensitive skin to be used on frequently basis makes the skin feels refreshed and moisturize. great package.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

very nice! i like it and its good and cute. good quality and nice texture! good product. i enjoy it very much. i reccomand. nice scent!good size. feels good.not drying.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Smells great and doesn’t leave skin with the tight itchy feeling as some of the harsher soaps do. I really like it for seasons when it’s dry outside

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I’m using this hand wash for the past 10 years (or even longer). Perfect formula, beautiful scent and nice creamy texture. It foams well and doesn’t dry the skin. I’m glad I can order it from iHerb now

Posted on May 8, 2022

Texture is good, smells good. But the "neck" of bottle is too short and so there is not much room to press for soap when my hand is below it.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Best hand wash! Moisturizer! Can see affect almost immediately with regular use. Dry wrinkled effects are gone.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Hand wash with good moisturizer, very good for dry and sensitive hands. Those who are allergic to chemicals this is the good option

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Great product! His friends recommended him to me and I am grateful to them for that! I will order more!