SG

Posted on May 16, 2022

it is so useful for me.my hair is wavy and thick ,but lately I am having a lot of breakage that leaves too many short hair like baby hairs so I'm struggling styling it. thanks to this it's much easier now..

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I can only describe this as some kinda liquid hair spray! Which is the complete opposite of what my highlighted dry hair needs! I couldn’t even brush my hair once it was on. Very strange product that does not help damaged hair. The spray bit didn’t work either. It sends jet of product rather than a mist which is what you need when u need to spread the product evenly throughout your hair. Another product in the bin.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Smells good and light how ever didn't notice differance

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Liked it. Leaves hair shiny and soft

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Love it!

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Nice can use it after shower

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

But in general, I like the brand.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I have long undyed hair prone to oily. I used a spray after Dove shampoo. Apply to damp hair. The spray does not weigh down, does not stick. The hair is soft, airy, I want to touch it again and again :) The manufacturer recommends sprinkling the product on the hair (it is a white liquid), but the spray sprinkles with a stream, I did not really like it. Therefore, I apply the product to the palm of my hand and distribute it through the hair, paying special attention to the ends.

d1003db4-34a5-4d3b-a34e-c5a05ec9cc24
4ca78d8c-947c-4e12-8194-b7118376cc72
d0bc07e6-4843-46bd-82c7-c67f59bebfa2
Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

A good product as a leave-in after washing. Pleasant smell, consistency, pleasant to use, moisturizes and nourishes the hair, but do not apply a lot, start with a small amount.