SG
4.9

4.9
Posted on Jan 25, 2023

Posted on Jan 17, 2023

Very happy with this product. Have used for years with not problems and excellent results.

Posted on Jan 7, 2023

such a great product to sell at a deal. please keep giving discounts

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

new variant from dove, smell good but its too soft for me

Posted on Jan 14, 2023
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

The smell is great, I use it daily, I like the quality, the size is for a month, the composition suits me, the advantage is daily, the packaging is original, age 35, sensitive to the smell, gentle effect, the frequency of use is daily! I recommend it to everyone!

8b2e5d54-8f50-4a73-96b3-98085efbdd25
Posted on Jan 24, 2023
Auto-translated from Japanese

I bought it for my husband, and since I have sensitive skin, I was attracted to the fact that it does not use alcohol, aluminum, or parabens, and it also contains a moisturizer. The scent is clean and refreshing, so I think it will appeal to everyone. It's not really a scent for men, but it's a scent that women can use, so I use the other one. However, it is a pity that it takes a lot of force to open the lid of the main package, and I wish it was a little looser.

Posted on Jan 17, 2023
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

I bought it at a great price. A wonderful deodorant, two pieces in the package. Just right for my husband and son. They liked the smell, some good.

Posted on Jan 7, 2023
Auto-translated from Russian

thank you very much for the fast delivery 😻 Everything is neatly packed 😻😻😻 It has already started to be accepted 😍 I will share the results later 😻😻

Posted on Jan 3, 2023
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

The item received, very satisfied!! The key is that the item is good, and the goods are delivered super fast, carefully packaged, trustworthy! The quality of the product is excellent