SG

Posted on Jul 4, 2022
好的

good smell with reasonable price.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I love the fragrance

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I love it

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

love this body wash

Auto-translated from Russian

Dove brand is my favorite, I use many products from this brand. First of all, I love the bombastic scent of this Dove Moisturizing Shower Gel! Reminds me of a pina colada. The bottle is strict, male design, volume 532 ml. The manufacturer guarantees hydration and restoration of the skin after use, cleanliness, comfort and aroma. The composition contains shea and jojoba oils, and as you know, these oils nourish and moisturize the skin well. The consistency of the product is gel, the structure is not very liquid. The color of the gel is white with blue blotches. Taking a shower with such a tool is a pleasant experience! The gel lathers well, to get a plentiful airy foam, I literally need a teaspoon of gel. The product is perfectly applied to the skin, it is also well washed off under running water. In terms of consumption, the gel is very economical. It does not cause any allergic reactions or discomfort. I even wash my hair with it. After using the gel, dryness and peeling disappeared, the feeling is only pleasant, clean and fresh, which lasts almost the whole day. For dry tight skin, this gel turned out to be a godsend. I am satisfied with this gel, so I can recommend it to you too! Easy couple for you! Leave a like if the review is helpful. I did my best! Thanks! Egor

b217d36f-41a5-40fe-9cb6-941d62ec2937
Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

Sulfate is an allergen, so I searched for and found a sulfate-free product. I had given up because it was out of stock and I couldn't buy it, but when the stock was restored, I bought it with another kind of renewal. I thought it was the scent of CLEAN COMFORT in the bottle color, but I was surprised at the sweet and delicious scent. It has a nice scent, like coconut milk and condensed milk, that I think is for women or children. What happened to Dove after so much change? Are you okay? I was worried. However, unlike before, it has become a scent that can be used by the whole family, so it can be used according to each situation, for example, it can be used by lovers who came to stay, or it can be shared with wives and children at home, and it has become more versatile. feel. I'm worried if it's being communicated well. In other words, I would like to say that the wall due to the scent peculiar to men has disappeared. Please do not change it in the future and use this scent. The foam is normal, the wash is not so slimy, and it is easy to rinse. It is difficult to dry, but its degreasing power is weak, so it is not suitable for summer use. Furthermore, please note that unlike clean comfort, there is no deodorant component. However, it will be the best choice if you take a bath multiple times a day, such as at home and in the gym, regardless of the season. It is a repeat-decided product that I would like you to sell in Japan as well.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

The smell is close to pannacolada. The package size is enough for many periods of use. Does not cause itching after use, gentle on the skin. There are products with better smell and formula that can be compared to this one.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

I requested it for my husband to moisturize the skin and relieve itching and dryness. It is free of substances harmful to the skin. If you find my review useful, do not skimp on Blake.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

The body lotion has a nice smell and a sweet quantity