SG

Sophia
Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Dove nourishing foaming hand wash, warm vanilla & sugar cane is a pleasure to use! It is delicate, smells like the traditional dove soap with a little hint of vanilla and sugar cane. I would have preferred a stronger scent because I do love vanilla but I guess a stronger scent would not have appealed to the majority of consumers. It leaves my delicate hands clean and moisturised without the need to apply any lotions or creams afterwards. No irritation or redness at all. The product comes in a good 300ml size and will last me for a while. I recommend trying. If my review helps, please kindly leave a thumbs up for me. Many thanks in advance!

Arrived on time from UPS. I don't know about other cusotmers but I have had discouraging delivery from iHerbs main shipper. Better to pay for your shipping and receive your order then wait forever, and then if you have to pay for shipping on all orders just as well use another site. Outside of the frustration dealing with i herbs shipper I have no complaints with their packaging. The product is a typical Dove product which continue to be relatively clean. I will continue to use Dove products which are easily available.

Posted on May 16, 2022

I’m finding these foaming soaps are better than the regular pump soaps and the scent is great!

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I will try and come back for review ..

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

smells like vanilla and caramel, excellent foaming soap.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Lovely scent. Feels soft on hands.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

very nice texture and amazing smell.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

It is good

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Highly recommend

nata-mama
Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

We have been using this foam from Dove for a little more than a month, what can you say here: with all the richness of choice ... our hands are drawn to it. The smell is simply incredible: sweet and tasty at the same time. It contains extracts of sugar cane, vanilla fruits, lemon and orange, sugar maple extract. Washing your hands is a pleasure. The product does not dry the skin of the hands, it washes gently. The composition of the product is pleasant, without any harsh and chemical byak. The dispenser whips the soap into a pleasant foam, is used sparingly. The packaging design will fit into any bathroom interior. The tube is made with high quality, nothing broke during use. I advise lovers of mild soap with vanilla aroma! If the review was helpful to you, click Like. Thanks! Health to you and your children!

96575f55-62a4-466d-b8cf-ef0169eaca6c