SG

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Good moisturing soap. Better for the environment and good price.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Fast shipping, well packaged, but yet to use it.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

The smell is beautiful, new, used for the body during the shower, the quality is great, I changed my opinion about it, frankly, the size is excellent. The soap is suitable for two to three weeks, as a maximum, very gentle on the skin. My skin is mixed. The composition of the soap suits it

54f46613-46f8-4966-8be1-696adccb771a
SEATTLIKA
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I have been using DOVE soap for 30 years already, the one I bought in Russia is made in Germany, has a noticeably different composition than it is made in the USA. But when I use it, I don’t notice any particular difference, so I choose by smell. I really liked this new version with calendula, a pleasant, slightly perceptible floral scent. I will definitely buy more than once.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

I'm using Dobba as an all-in-one for the moment, and I bought it right away because it's a new scent. It smells nice and smells nice. When I sniffed through the box, the scent was a little strong, but when I used it, it became rather subtle. It's a nice, non-toxic scent.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

I wanted to try it because there was a new product containing Calendula oil, but it was difficult to buy in the market, so I was looking for it. I found it on iherb and ordered it right away! The scent is also very good as it smells like a little bit of flower scent added to the white bar!

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

I used the mint color (sensitive) before, but this time I bought the new one. It smells better, and the softness is similar. It's like using body wash!

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Auto-translated from Portuguese

Daily use. With good quality, the size is larger than many 106g. The aroma is mild. sealed package

2415bea9-3ded-45d8-a766-a3419e7e33a4
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Great smell. The skin is soft and smells good. Liked it very much.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Auto-translated from French

I love the scent of this product. It is very soft and suitable for sensitive skin. I like the quality of Dove products