Page 1 - Reviews - Dr. Axe / Ancient Nutrition, Ancient Multi Prenatal, 90 Capsules - iHerb
SG

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

I appreciate that this particular prenatal is composed of ingredients that's beneficial to gut health. And based on that factor alone, I think the quality of this prenatal is more superior than the ones available elsewhere. Since the instruction given is to take 3 capsules a day, this bottle only lasts for 30 days and given the price and the size of the bottle, it's definitely not inexpensive. Overall, I would recommend this prenatal supplement.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

This is a great prenatal. Doesn't upset my stomach or make me nauseous at all- no weird after taste I trust the quality, ingredients and research in all the Dr.Axe products so I was really happy to see they also made a prenatal.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

I’ve been using this prenatal and I just feel fantastic! Very easy to swallow I take all 3 capsules at once. It has everything included I wanted from my prenatal supplements. I couldn’t recommend this product more. Shipping was fast and easy.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I got these because of the ingredient list. It is a good quality prenatal vitamin, and I'm satisfied with it!

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

Actually i cannot take them coz they have beef bone broth

Posted on May 11, 2022

very good product and quality love Dr axe

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Auto-translated from Korean

Various ingredients are included at once, so it is convenient to consume.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022