SG

Posted on Jul 15, 2022
a trustworthy quality source for health

in all matters dealing with nutrition and health Dr Axe has been my go-to source for several years now. His website is chock full of useful advice and information. So when the doc said my blood test showed I was deficient need a vit D supplement I immediately went to his website Ancient Nutrition. This is a premium, food based ingredients, product as compared to most vitamins which are lab based. Dosage is 1 per day, so this bottle contains a 2 month supply

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

This great product! Ancient Nutrients is one of not many companies that produce 5,000IU in one capsule together with vitamin K2. Too bad that I was able to buy these vitamins from iHerb only 3 times and then they are discontinued now for my region (as the message says). Not sure what it means and why someone would do that. I am really sad.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Great product. Recently been diagnosed with osteoporosis and have low vitamin D. Great to be able to buy something with a higher dose which is helpful to absorb other nutrients for my bone health. Just about everyone has a vitamin D deficiency , especially in the winter so this product would be beneficial to anyone. Have seen Dr Axe on you tube and completely trust the quality of his products.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

This is one of my favorite companies to order. They have excellent and great quality ingredients. No taste to these as they are capsules. These are little pricey but worth in my opinion if I’m receiving excellent products. They’re always packaged well and shipped fast. Great product if you’re always being told after routine bloodwork that your Vitamin D is low.

This product is AMAZING. I have been taking it for almost two years now. I started taking it when I was living in Las Vegas where it was often too hot to get vitamin D from the sun. I have had my vitamin D levels checked twice and both times they were in the perfect range. This is especially important now I am back in the UK where the weather does not favour much sunlight. I mean it's always best to get vitamin D from natural sources first, but this product fills the nutrition gap! The fact that it also contains vitamin K2 is a huge win. Vitamin K2 plays a strong role in bones and normal bone metabolism. Vitamin K2 also generally functions to aid in vitamin D synthesis in the body. Studies suggest both vitamin D and vitamin K2 are beneficial for bone and cardiovascular health Ancient Nutrition is such a great brand, they use a traditional Chinese approach to wellness, treat the whole body. I suffer reflux from a lot of supplements that don't agree with me, I can always trust Dr Axe's products. It's hard to find high quality products at such a great price especially here in the UK, thank goodness for iHerb I can keep getting these products.

b233cf31-dedd-4997-a221-b21a276c1c9b
Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Ive been having joint pains and cackling in my wrist, ankles, shoulders and knees. So i religiously take collagen powders of this brand. But it was only when i decided to take this along side that i have noticed no wrist and elbow pains when i do pilates. I have finished one bottle before i seeing results. I will continue taking this till the end of cold season and see what happens when i stop. Only 4 stars because it is too pricey.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Vit D each day is a must and I like the dose on this one plus it has all the added extras which are also very useful

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

A great vitamin D supplement that also includes vitamin K for added absorption. Also contains lots of super foods that are great for gut health and overall wellness.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

Love it. Love the high amount of iu per capsule and the ingredients. Easy to swallow capsules too. Good quality vitamin

Posted on May 24, 2022

I’m really happy with this product. I’m trying to up my vitamin D to help manage symptoms of flu.