SG

• S
Posted on Oct 12, 2022
4,070

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Love the taste. Super excited about bone broth proteins. I dont use dairy and i prefer this much more than vegan powders which seem dense and difficult to digest because of legumes. I will be buying this again. Love it

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Love this product and trusted brand. Great taste mix it in smoothies, with frozen banana, almond milk and peanut butter, sometimes add dark chocolate. Has improved my gut health, skin and gives energy.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

Is a great product and great flavor, I love it!!!! My digestive system is working much better thanks to the Bone broth, daily intake.

a85c5083-cbe3-4370-a9f1-5f7eb88bb494
Posted on Feb 3, 2021

Great product, higly recommend this item and this company. Price is lowest compared to other sites.i love iherb, Ive been ordering from them since 2017. shipment is ok since I live in Asia. One of the greatest thing i love about iherb is they give coupons, discounts every now and then and their shipping rates are the lowest you can find. a very generous site, and their customer service is 1000% very responsive, no wonder this company is the fastest growing company worldwide. God bless people on iherb. Thank u for the superb services.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I lov Dr. Axe brand. Quality is superb. Love the packaging, I can always reuse them. I drink once a day 2 hours before i break mg fast. im on keto so I drink this and helps me immensely. my skin so glowing after a week of taking. my nails grows faster than usual and hair fall reduced. im very happy with this product

Posted on Jan 23, 2023

It just seems to work and improves my face skin also I believe it’s helping my bones.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Taste okay but other brand taste better. I'd stick to the other just because of the taste.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

very nice product having alot of benefits , tasty and smell good , also effective , I can feel improvement while Walking , package also was very good