SG

Posted on Apr 9, 2022
This product is excellent

I bought this product when it was on discount. This is not my first product from ancient nutrition. I have been on his multi collagen powder for months. This product has helped to make me sleep better. After finishing up just a bottle, my facial skin has tightened. Pores tightened. Skin looks more hydrated. Overall a great improvement. I will say. Definitely will recommend.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I love this collagen because it doesn’t upset my stomach like many other brands and I have researched this formula extensively and this is, by far, the best brand and formulation of collagen esp if you’re worried about your aging skin and getting proper sleep! It’s helped me very much with my sleep being more consistent because I struggle with insomnia! Also it’s so much cheaper to buy it on Iherb when there is a sale rather than thru Dr. Axe’s store directly!

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

I have been having multi collagen from Dr Axe for years, and it is always so good for my hair and skin. I recently tried this Multi Collagen Beauty + Sleep, as I am in a stressful job and my sleep and skin is not as good due to the stress. I fall asleep almost instantly after taking these capsules and my skin and skin tone is getting better noticeably. I am having my second bottle and have ordered another 3.

Ancient Nutrition provides superior ingredients and is a brand I have trusted for years, especially when it comes to collagen. The price is a little steep but you honestly do get what you pay for when it comes to this. This product helped me look better (less tired looking) and helped my sleep. I will continue using this quality collagen.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I have been taking this for around 2 weeks and can see a different. I usually take 2-3 capsules before I sleep and it does improve my sleeping quality. It gives you a good sleep so that you are ready for the next day's work. As for skin, hair, nail conditions, maybe it takes times to observe. I will recommend it, and repurchase again.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

A great collagen supplement that provides 5 different types of naturally sourced collagen. I have found it a great support for my hair, skin, nails and joints. I love Ancient Nutrition because I know they use only the best ingredients and never add anything artificial or synthetic.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

I do like this formula plus it has magnesium great before bed! Magnesium winds you down and helps with stress/cortisol most people lack magnesium because stress burns it out. The collagen amount is more than the other types for this brand of capsules.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

It's great! I love the ingredients. The collagen formula really helped my hair, nails and skin become healthier. The beauty and sleep formula really works. I will purchase again.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Love it! Like that I only have to take it once a day and the quantity is a lot more affordable than ordering from other sites. The pills are a tad larger than other supplements but because its a capsule is still very easy to take

Posted on Feb 28, 2021

I really like the fact that its tablets instead of the powder solution. Usually, the powder Collagen drink take up space in my stomach and take up space honestly in my mind that I need to drink this amount of Collagen every day, in contrast, the collagen tablets 3 daily is much easier to remember and checked as 'DONE'. After one full course, I started to notice healthier skin, nail and majorly, my gut is more active than before. I feel lighter. So I ordered another one and tried the Sleep and Beauty version of it as the Gut Restre one was out of stuck.