SG
4.7

4.7
Posted on Mar 3, 2022
Excellent! Great ingredient list. 5 types of Collagen plus Probiotics, Slippery Elm, Ginger etc.

Great ingredient list. It contains multi collagen complex with 5 types of Collagen from egg, beef, chicken and fish, plus Probiotics, Slippery Elm Bark, Ginger, Peppermint, apple cider vinegar. Note: the supply if you get the 45-capsule bottle is for 15 days, as it says to take 3 per day. It makes sense, as you have to coat your gut with good stuff repeatedly through the day to restore it. I would think that Dr Axe's brand is good quality, but I have no way of assuring that. I trust it. It looks like it is fresh, as it arrived with more than a year before the expiry, giving me plenty of time to use it.

Posted on Dec 23, 2022

very happy with it it's great quality and good price with great service. I like the ingredients because it's natural. It's good for my age because I'm 61 years old and I need collagen. I like the product because it's easy to use it comes in a capsule.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

This is a great product. Using this my stomach actually felt "normal" which I hadn't felt for a long, long time. Since I felt so good I thought I could discontinue but then my problem came back so I am now back on it and my stomach problem is getting better again. This is a wonderful product. I would recommend to anyone with stomach issues.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022
1,991

This is an excellent multi-source collagen complex offering Type I, II, III, V & X collagens. In addition to these there are also soil based probiotics added that will help your gut. Together the composition of these ingredients are very effective for improving your gut microbiome. The Cons are that the bottle package only consists of 45 Capsules and you shall need to take 3 capsules per day, so that only lasts for 15 days per bottle and that can be quite pricey eventually.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

I bought this product for my cousin who suffering from Multiple sclerosis. Her doctor recommended to take this supplement. If he says so, I believe it's great.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

I've taken the multi collagen in the powder form and decided to try the capsules for convenience. I like the product keeps my skin feels smooth and young.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Fantastic product if you have any digestive related issues. I am sure it’s helping my skin too. I will certainly repurchase

Posted on Jun 16, 2021

I have been wanting to use this particular collagen for a while and I will definitely be purchasing again and fast delivery to the UK too! Great product -I wouldn’t use any other collagen supplement and great service from iherb! Thankyou!

281199e7-eb19-4aeb-a22c-0008f397f03c
Posted on Feb 17, 2022

After consuming these capsules I started rashes and swelling on my lips. I reduced the recommended dost. Still same thing happened with my lips. So I have stopped taking these all together. :( I think I should try it’s powder form.

32f29cc9-778d-4425-a621-2fb55b743f1e