Page 1 - Reviews - Dr. Axe / Ancient Nutrition, Multi Collagen Protein, Unflavored, 8.6 oz (242.4 g) - iHerb
SG
Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I started experimenting with this product a couple of weeks ago, just to see if all 5 types of collagen combined in one supplement makes a difference. I find it goes down well in decaffeinated coffee just before bedtime. My fingers are crossed hoping for good results. A bit expensive, but we shall see.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

this is my second bottle already. whenever this product is on sale i always take the opportunity to purchase this. i must say that this really works well on me. i used to have brittle and chap nails but since i started taking thia collagen now mynails became stronger and also hair looks shiny and less hair fall. i love this collagen product

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

My wife and I started experimenting with this product a few weeks ago, to see if all 5 types of collagen combined in one supplement makes a difference. My wife finds it goes down better in decaffeinated coffee just before bedtime. My fingers are crossed hoping for good results. A bit expensive, which is why I only awarded it 4 stars, but we shall see.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Amazing for joint care. When my left knee acts up, I'll have this for a few weeks and the pain will resolve itself. I've got the lemonade + some-berry one, but really do prefer the one without any flavouring. I prefer adding my own flavouring to it (lemon juice + stevia). Do not put in your plain black coffee - it will have an unpleasant aftertaste.

Posted on May 17, 2022

I’ve been using this product for months now. I highly recommend it. It is of excellent quality. It is fairly priced. I like that it is unflavored and I can add it to my coffee or any drink, or sprinkled on food. I do see an improvement in my skin and my hair.

Posted on May 16, 2022

I had tried many types of collagen products, but this one by Dr Axe works best for me. The results are better joints, younger looking skin. I am in my sixties and when at that age the hands and finger joints are visibly smoother and younger looking, it is truly a good result.

Posted on May 16, 2022

I do not trust many of the collagen product in the market. I trust Dr Axe’s and Organix’s collagen products. Very happy that I can now buy this product from iHerb without having to pay an arm and a leg for postage with Australia Post express which was the only option offered for the last year or so.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I have been re-ordering it for almost 4 years. I used to have thin nails and weak ligaments. But after drinking this for around three months, my ligaments are stronger, joint pain decreases, bonus is stronger nails as I always have long nails, shiny hair and brighter skin are bonus to me. I have tried other collagen, but this brand definitely is the best !

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

A great collagen protein that provide a multiple sources of hydrolysed collagen peptides and bone broth. This collagen protein has a very light texture, it dissolves instantly in coffee without a strong taste. This was a real concern for me as i want to take it every day and it should be easy and pleasant to drink. This supplement is perfect to address ageing concern - I am able to see visible improvement after 4 weeks of supplementation on skin hydratation, elasticity, less ligaments pain and more flexibility. A huge improvement to my lower back that was a critical concern for me. The size of the package is quite big and supplied for 45 days of collagen.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I gave it to my dad and he said to me that his join pain reduced way too much compared to before. best and highest quality of collagen ive ever used. taste is like bone broth yet i dont have a problem with it, it tastes just as any other collagen tastes like. I add very little water since I hate struggling with any whatever supplement powder's taste. ps:when i measured a scope it gave me 15g when it said 10g per scope. And I recommend using the scale for that