SG

4.6
Posted on Jan 11, 2023
1,189

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

My favorite Collagen Protein to add to my daily coffee. Dissolves easily in warm drinks. Can be used for baking also. Tastes great, adds a tiny bit of vanilla taste to anything. I only use a half a scoop, because I'm not too fond of the taste of Stevia, and like this it doesn't have an aftertaste. I love the fact that it contains the 4 different types of collagen and vitamin C that helps with absorption. High quality product, from a brand/dr. that I trust. Clean ingredients. Will keep using it!

Posted on Nov 12, 2022
1,514

Posted on Oct 29, 2022
1,463

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

I’ve been using this collagen for several years - the quality is superior to others on the market due to multi types of collagen. Ive noticed a real improvement in my skin. The vanilla flavor is delicious - I add it to my morning coffee or to plain yoghurt as a protein rich snack. Strongly recommend it!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022
2,382

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

This is great collagen product with 5 types of food sourced collagen (from beef, egg, chicken & fish) that are clinically proven to promote healthy hair, skin, joints and digestion. I usually add a scoop to my coffee, but this flavour would be good in anything that goes well with vanilla. Have purchased several times and will continue to.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022
1,189

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I’ve only had this for a couple of weeks so can’t give full review on effects but it mixes very well in coffee (not too hot) and tastes good. It’s a finer powder than the beef broth collagen of the same brand and has better mix ability. Overall happy with the purchase although the claim to 20g of collagen on the front of the tub is deceiving as that’s only with two scoops which is two servings but the recommended serving is one scoop which is 10g.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I've tried both this vanilla flavor and the unflavored and like them both. I add it to my tea. The vanilla tastes great. Been using this product about two months, and so it's early to tell, but I've noticed total disappearance of crepey skin in certain areas. I'm also noticing more regularity. Face is looking better, too. I'm hoping for more improvements over time, like less saggy neck, better hair, less knee pain, etc. I buy it here because it's a much lower price, best price anywhere. And I buy many supplements here of both low price yet high quality.