SG

Posted on Jul 29, 2022
Tried it on my 4yo son

Taste really good even for my 4 year old son, we use it after brushing, this is really good because it does not contain harsh chemicals that remove good bacteria in the mouth. Love that the quality and the ingredients are all safe and oral flora friendly. I think the size will last for a month. It was well packed! We use this as a family!

dd324362-85b0-4ffc-ba36-c9f31c59de26

Flavor amaaazing and it actually does work, gums feeling and looking so much better just days after first use. I used to have gingivitis since I was 6 or 7 and I was getting pre-work for orthodontics and there was the theory that I just have bad gums lol 20 plus years later I find out my mouth just doesn’t like having its healthy bacteria killed by harsh mouthwash products. Waking up also in the morning with no more “film”. Thank you. First time bought a whole series of Mr Brite stuff and I will make it my standard personal care products. Size is also great and the ingredients as clean as it gets considering you also want a product that works!

233aecf6-4b0b-452a-acdb-b75ad7e2d6df
Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I haven't tried this brand before but it's a big enough bottle to last and the scent is tasty and fun for everybody. I wouldn't say it tastes like berry though, it's more of a bubblegum taste to me but I still would recommend it and will definitely be buying from this brand again.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

The flavor is like the purple anti-cavity swish from my childhood. I'm so glad I discovered this brand, because its clean and doesn't have icky weird ingredients. It seems to be great for my sensitive teeth!

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

nice! lovely flavor but it feels like you are washing your mouth with fruit juice which can be weird but it is a great product

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Nice fruity taste and immediate soothing of the gums. Highly recommend.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

This mouthwash gives refreshed feeling to my mouth and has greatly improved my gum and teeth health. The flavor is also great.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

It looks great! but not a big bottle like what I expected.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

just got the product and didn’t try it yet. will update after use.