SG

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Ingredients include a tiny amount of sam e. We fond this amount contributed to a slight elevation in mood the next without interfering with sleep. Like all 5htp brands , this one is bit pricey, but gives you better quality of stress relief by adding the "happy" boost of sam e.

Jaycee24
Posted on Jun 27, 2022

These tablets are great for helping relax and get to sleep more easily. I have, however, woken up with a slight headache sometimes after taking them so wouldn't recommend taking more than one at one time. They are also best in the evening as they can make you feel a bit sleepy if taken during the day.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I have tried many supplements to aid the brain and I wasn’t sure how I would go with these as I have tried L-tryptophan singularly before and it made no difference to me. This is quite common and the alternative is 5-HTP so I was inspired to try. In some people, 5-HTP can raise your cortisol levels which is why L-tryptophan is the first option. Unfortunately in this instance, I did not notice much of a positive difference in mood and sleep. I actually felt my sleeping patterns worse, waking up at 2am and unable to fall back to sleep and felt agitated. When I stopped taking these, I slept right through the night. It must be also noted that this supplement boosts serotonin, but not dopamine and both are needed in order for the brain to be in balance. In my case, obviously my cortisol levels were raised, which is why it affected my sleep. This is not the case with everyone, so do not be deterred. However, I would encourage consumers to first try L-tryptophan or 5-HTP individually before then trying this combination of ingredients.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Jury is still out on this one. I seem to be sleeping a bit better, but have a long way to go to get a good 8 hours of sleep. Guess I expected better.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022
2003

Best Quality , size , packing and good

Posted on May 9, 2022

Perfect in every way, just what we expected.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Good product quality , size and price

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

its work 😊

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I got acquainted with 5-HTP for a long time and for a long time I bought an additive from one brand, not this one, I also noticed the effect on myself quite quickly in the sense that I began to react much calmer to all sorts of irritants, and this is already a great happiness for me. Here, it is too early to draw big conclusions on this particular product, the effect seems to be preserved, as it was with another manufacturer. So I'm wondering if it's worth it. And the only thing I don’t really like is that you have to take two capsules here, although it’s possible for those who have problems with swallowing pills, it will be convenient for them because the capsules are very small, well, maybe someone wants to divide the dose into two doses - morning and evening .

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Bought two jars. I drink one on an empty stomach in the morning and one in the evening before going to bed. My mood is upbeat Thank you iHerb.