SG

Posted on Apr 5, 2022
Real salt scrab👍

Feeling like usining sea salt to wash the scalp, but in the meantime it is gentle, after a minute-two start feeling coolness and itching. Afterwards wash second time with very gentle shampoo. the resalt is super clean scalp, that seems like thinning hair. Not for frequent usage, thus enough for long time

f6e66b62-fe15-4470-892b-b1c5515bb046
ac12d92e-df58-46be-a762-7df06d2229e1
0707be51-b05b-4965-a018-9f96eb4333fe

Great quality product - as someone who has oily hair and seborrheic dermatitis, my scalp feels squeaky clean (but not sensitive) after using this product, and the scent is wonderful. The salt grains are larger than I expected, but they are not irritative and melt away appropriately and are easy to rinse out. The packaging is a miss, though - the nozzle keeps twisting off when I try to remove the cap, and the product spills. This isn't too much of a problem if you're careful.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I love love this Sea Salt Scaler and I hope it never goes out of stock. I can really see change and benefit after washing my hair and using this product. I use it as a first or second step depends whether I want to use fir the Shampoo or sea salt scaler. My scalp feels refresh and clean and the scent is nice. Packaging is really cool and practical to use. My hair feels fuller and thicker.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I have oily and sensitive scalp that became very itchy after continuous using mass-market shampoos. So I bought these product as I treatment I really liked the results after the first use. It felt like scalp was deeply cleansed, but the hair was still moisturised. And I noticed that the hair became greasy later than usually. Definitely recommend this product!

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I wash my hair two or three times a week instead of shampooing, it will help my scalp to be clean and calm. Also, the quantity is very good for the price.

aa66c1f7-2017-4956-a8b5-f639a08478f7
Posted on Jan 2, 2022

This is a scalp scrub. It dissolves quickly, cleans your hair really well. I have an oily scalp, I hope that this product will keep my scalp fresher for a longer period of time. Unfortunately, this didn't happen. That's why I removed my star. My hair after this product is clean, manageable and smells like divine flowers.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I love it!! It's easy to use in the shower because of the good packing. It smells good and leaves your scalp very clean and fresh. I see it's a great product with a good price 🌟

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Love this product, especially how it feels on the scalp. The "grittiness" dissolves away when you massage it in leaving the scalp so clean and fresh. So pleased I bought this and decently worth the price.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

great shampoo and pilling, i use it twice as it doesn't give me enough foam and cleans from the first usage. but still i love it especially the feeling after the shoer and a great fresh smell)

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

Very good product. Absolutely loved my first experience with this product - feeling of clean and refreshing scalp that helps with itching and hair growth. Will recommend to buy.