SG

Posted on Jun 4, 2022
Convenient packing, great size.

These candies tasted great, were a reasonable price, and were packaged well. Instead of just being in twisted cellophane that can come undone, each drop is in an individual heat sealed package making them great to put in a purse. I keep a few in my bag and do not need to worry about them making my things sticky. This packaging may not be necessary if you are going to put them in a candy bowl, but it is important for travel. The size and shape are really nice. Each drop seems to last a long time.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

when I caught a cold. It really helped me stop coughing. When my mouth is dry, it irritate my throat and makes me cough a lot. Especially it worse at night. Also, Xylitol is good for teeth so I don't have to worry about taking it before going to bed. And I love the cherry flavor.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

These are ok, but the flavour is interesting, not sure if I like it or not. It’s a nice way to enjoy something sweet after a meal without worrying about damage to teeth.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

good stuff, drink enough water through the day to help

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I love it

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Flavor Usage Sharpness Size Age Packaging Benefit Delicate formula Cleans teeth gentle

b2f5d078-9a76-446a-a535-1e8065c6ee8f
09f77be5-c776-4b34-99e5-bbb2ae54f1aa
Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Delicious sweets and as a bonus - without sugar, I will still take

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

Since it contains xylitol, you can give it to children without feeling guilty. The size is just right.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

I haven't tried it, but I'll give it a try and write a review ♥️