SG

ToryHoney
Posted on Oct 6, 2021
This soup just AMAZED ME!

I’m not a huge fan of peas in general but I wanted to try it since it’s a new product on iHerb and it’s vegan (I’m vegetarian). But guys, this soup is absolutely AMAZING. It’s dense, like most soups with peas, the flavor is super rich, it doesn’t taste like instant soup at all and it’s only 250kcal with 15g of protein!!! That’s like a dream lunch to me when I’m busy at work like today. I’m full right now! It sounds good for people who are trying to lose weight too! As you can see in the picture, it comes with a lot of parsley in it, also there’s a little bit or carrot and potato, I think. I added a little bit of salt but that’s just my preference. Please try it!! I’ll stock it to keep in my workplace :)

44c227a4-35ed-4057-b43f-723198268bf0
Posted on Feb 9, 2022

Yummmm i just ate the soup so I could especially review it straightaway and I really liked it. I didn't quite fill it up to the suggested line with water so it was thick and very filling and tasty. A great winter soup or meal for one. My only critique is that it needed a little extra so I put some powdered parmesan cheese in it and it was the perfect salty combination that I like. I will definately buy again.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

If you love split pea soup this is the one for you. It was delicious and this makes it easy to have split pea soup anytime you want it. The other great thing (for me anyway :) It is gluten free and vegan! The taste is perfect and there is not a lot of "stuff" you don't want or need in it!!

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

It’s a bit pricy for the serving size and a little bland tasting, but add a little of your own spices and it’s a great and much more healthy alternative with better ingredients than the typical packaged soup.

a83e651a-4dda-4244-8a4c-1e208a222044
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I’ve ordered several of dr mcdougalls soups. They taste really good and are very convenient for times when you are in a hurry or too tired to cook

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

It’s rich and creamy. And even tho I fill it well past the fill line, it’s still nice and thick when eating it. I have always loved my mums pea soup and this one comes a close second, but it’s vegan and good for me.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I really like this pea soup. The taste is great, and it's so easy to prepare. I always have it in my pantry for a quick lunch. Could use it at any other time too.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

I am a huge fan of peas soup & this one is wonderful, needs a little salt in my opinion but other than that i love this soup....

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Yum! This is good to take to work for a quick lunch when I don't have time to make anything. Tastes good, healthy, easy to make, and fills me up.