SG

Posted on Jan 12, 2022
Amazing product!

Dr Ohhira's Propolis Plus, like all of this highly regarded microbiologist's products, is truly outstanding. It greatly improves immune function and is powerfully antioxidant and antimicrobial. My sense of wellbeing greatly improves when I take this product and I cannot recommend it highly enough. Be careful though if you are asthmatic, as asthmatic's can experience allergic reactions to bee products. Enjoy 😁

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

It gave me immune boost when most of my family members were sick & quarantined, I was the only who who did not get sick. I took this during the onset when everyone was getting sick. I’m not sure if it was truly the bee propolis but one thing I know whilst everyone was sick around me I was taking this. I didn’t get sick & was virus free

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I got this supplement recomended from a friends to recover faster after covid-19. I've been taking them for 2 weeks and already feel boosted with energy. I already ordered more to make sure I will feel energetic for the next few months. I feel this is a higly quality product with natural ingridients to improve the immunity, especially after weeks of sickness and antibiotics.

Posted on May 5, 2022

The quality is exceptional. They support the immune system. A really good formula of brazalian green propolis, probiotic extract and astaxanthin. Highly recommend to anyone needing to boost their immune system.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

great product and I would love to buy again, but just can't afford it.

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

Another great product from dr,ohhira japan ...this combo is with propolis & OMX which is probiotics ....I like the combo if anyone having allergies like serious ezcemas can try it ....takr it about 3 weeks u will start to see improvement

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Great price. One at night before bed. All round balanced antiseptic.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I was having gastritis and 1 week after taking this, the condition improved significantly

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

a really great product n easy to carry while traveling