SG

Posted on Oct 19, 2021
Very good

I was hesitant to try this product because tinted lip balms usually dry my lips after a while. To my surprise this is the opposite, it’s very moisturizing. I bought it in Rich Mocha and the color is very nice too. I have an olive skin tone and it looks very pretty when I put it on.

4TheLoveOfSkinAndCurls
Posted on Dec 27, 2021

Provides nice moisture for the lips and nice subtle brownish tint. I used it as a liquid blush and it didn't have that much pigmentation but felt nice on the skin and didn't break me out. would definitely purchase again.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I love it!! It so moisturising, but if you don't like dark brown, it 's not for you

ad67846e-5ae4-4b60-b33a-39b39eba3c9c
Posted on Oct 30, 2021

Love the color .. it looks dark in the tube but when you apply it looks very natural

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

It leaves my lips soft and moisturised till morning but the scent isn’t that pleasant. Another star off because it doesn’t really have that nude-brown tint

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

this feels and looks like a comfortable, non-sticky brown lipgloss on the lips. i like it :)

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

VERY HAPPY WITH MY FART I ARRIVE ON TIME, AND A PERFECT TASTE.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

Very hydrating, has pleasant texture, basically no smell and slight nudie tint. Love!

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

does its job in moisturizing my lips , i like the colors