SG

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

A great product through and through, nothing to complain about! I'm using it for the lips, the elbows, the heels, dry patches on my arms and hands, my cuticles, something under the eyes, where my skin is super dry... Truly a hard-working multi-tasking product worth every penny.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I love this, I got the unscented one as I have very sensitive skin. I always keep it in my bag now. It's great as a lip balm, and even across my whole face/hands over moisturizer to seal all the moisture in. Package is the perfect size as you don't need much of the product at all.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I bought this ointment because I wanted more after receiving some as a Christmas gift. I absolutely love it on my extrememly dry hands. It's SO helpful, and it's too greasy. I took off one star, because it says you can use it on your lips, and you absolutely can, but I find it then leaves a strange taste in your mouth. I do like that it is all natural!

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

More like a shield than something that will absorb in and hydrate, which is a bit disappointing. Does moisturize a bit though and stays on your lips for a long while, though doesn't last overnight.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Great stuff for dry skin and nails. Love that it’s fragrance free.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Always love Dr Pawpaw’s lip balm. It does moisturize my lips.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

good texture. I love the container design and color as well.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

It glides on easily and I like the no-scent option.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Good lipstick, moisturizes and absorbs quickly