SG

Posted on Jul 25, 2022
Great

So far this is a great thermometer. It’s accurate (far more accurate than the oral one I have) and so easy to use. It’s easy to hold because of its size & shape, and you don’t have to touch skin to use it. I’m happy with the quality and would definitely recommend it.

Posted on May 23, 2022

good quality, easy to use. pretty accurate. the profile of the thermometer sits well in hand. bit on the expensive side i would say. but its worth it. one negative that once you measured once and want to repeat it takes a good few sec to reboot. but overall im happy with my purchase. even my little one is measuring my tempeture...;)

Posted on Jul 27, 2021

I like it's simple and sophisticated look. It is light without bulkiness. It doesn't have that sturdy feel I would personally like though. But I think it's non-contact feature makes it sanitizing for a whole family members to share. One button controls basically everything this thermometer has to offer. With just one click, it's so quick and easy to measure. I'm planning to purchase another one for my grandmother.

4b5ffc12-212e-44e9-8382-4ffc73666919
Posted on Aug 20, 2021

Only good things to say about this, works better than others I've tried

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Works very easily and directly. Quick and accurate. Has both Fahrenheit and Celsius reading

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

I loved it it’s very easy to use and sanitary

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

It’s very handy and user friendly. Quick reading. Recommend!

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Good quality, works well. We ordered this item in order to check our temperature with no contact.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

I just sue it for one day and then it always show error message. very poor quality and disappointed

f5dae6fe-39c8-4c02-9b65-cd93183c1153
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Very good, reasonably priced, easy to use