SG

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

My gosh! The smell is spectacular! High quality, big size and value for money, My and the kids are using it regularly. The only thing is that it is without a pump but directly from the package and the bottle is bit heavy. So it's less convenient. But love this propane that’s why I buy it over and over again .

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

As a former Dr Bronners buyer for decades, we are so happy to have Dr Woods now as an alternative. The quality seems to be on par, but the price is a fraction of what we would have to pay here in New Zealand. We use the Almond version primarily as a pet wash for those time when our Border Collie rolls in something, as the scent is not over powering and blends nicely. We also use it to spot clean our wool carpets.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

I bought lavender scent last time and found this Castile soap is suitable for my eczema and sensitive skin. So I tried almond scent this time and am addicted to the almond aroma. It cleans very well without drying the skin. The texture is smoother than the lavender one which can effectively moisturize the skin. Love this brand and will try tea tree scent next time..

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Very good and gently cleanses the skin. It is moisturizing as well. I use it as a hand-wash, feminine wash and sometimes body wash. I like the smell of almonds also. The big bottle will lasts for months depending on use. Very economical. Highly recommend. 👍🏻👍🏻

b069cdc7-5cab-488d-8fe9-ac88d1575328
Olya
Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I absolutely love it. On top of being a natural product and good for your body, the almonds give it a yummy perfume. Not going back to 'normal' shower gel and soaps.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

This is the best soap I have used. It is really does not dry the skin. I replaced my shower gel with it, because it is gentler Pleasant smell of almonds. I even add a little bit when washing clothes. Soap is quite concentrated, so I have enough for a long time. Liked it a lot. I will order more.

I've been using this soap for a few weeks now and it among using less hot water has made a DRAMATIC change to my skin for the better. I have eczema and am extremely sensitive to flare ups so I had been using soap bars for years thinking they'd be better for my skin but for some reason they started drying my skin out. Well, after trying Dr. Woods out my skin's balance has been restored and is glowing. After so many years of searching for the right soap for my insanely sensitive skin I think I've finally found my soap!

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Wow - I use Dr. Woods liquid castile soap for everything! From sensitive areas on the body (that I don't want to put strong lye soaps on) to hand washing undergarments. I also use it to wash my dog's bedding and clothing in order to keep her away from as many toxic detergent ingredients as possible. What I don't like about these soaps is the lack of a lot of lather. I know that comes with the territory and the good definitely outweighs that issue, but if you must have a highly lathering product, this won't do it. If you want something safe and non-toxic on and near your skin - Dr. Woods is the way to go. The scent is subtle.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Recently i became a fan of a castile soap! Great plant based soap made from different vegetable oils, very gentle on skin, yet removes dirt, make up etc. it's multipurpose and you can use it for a lot of things( as a shampoo, detergent, body cleanser), but i use it as a face cleanser. i even remove make up with it! My favourite thing is that you rinse it off easily, and skin is moisturized. I recommend!

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I bought it when it was a discount. I was worried if it would be spilled everywhere in the box during delivery as many reviews said. Fortunately, I got the right one. Quantity made me a bit disappointed though. It is smooth and gentle anyway I wouldn't have any complaints.