SG

Posted on Feb 22, 2022
Wonderful Castle Soap!!

I absolutely LOVE Dr Woods castle soap!! I have used a different brand for many years but decided to give this a try as iHerb offered it as a sale item a few months ago. Never going back to my old brand!! This soap feels silky smooth! Very gentle on my dry skin with the fair trade Shea butter added. I use it to shower with as well as shampoo. I use it for general cleaning around my home and it works great!! I love the lavender scent!!

bc1220d6-ebd7-4aee-91cf-76c07d1dd485
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Beautiful lavender scent, very calming! The composition is very simple and gentle, perfect for sensitive skin types. Great for dry skin as well, as it has a moisturizing feel to it. Suitable for use by all ages, children and adults alike can benefit from this high-quality body wash. Comes in a perfect package size, not too big and bulky to keep in the shower.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I switched over to Dr. Woods castile soap because it is less expensive than a leading brand that I've used for years. I actually prefer to lavender scent of Dr. Woods over the lavender scent of the other brand. The soap performs the same - I even think that Dr. Woods is a bit more moisturizing due to the shea butter (the other brand doesn't include shea butter). I also enjoy using this soap for household cleaning, just as I had with the previous brand, and it works just as well. I'm so glad I found this better, less well known alternative!

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Removes grease thoroughly yet does not make face tight or strip too much natural oils off. The consistency is watery when you pump out, but its suds up nicely and produces fine foam. Scent is subtle but very pleasing and calming. Price and amount you get is super wallet friendly! Please click on like if this review helped!

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Scent is acceptable to us. Quality is not bad since it’s made of more natural ingredients which is what I love about it. A very good size of almost 1L. Gentle & doesnt irritate my sensitive skin. Feels good. Using since few years back. The price has gone up quite a bit though.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

A rich cleanser - superb! I use for body wash; as a hair shampoo it is a superb cleanser - does not overly lather, but makes hair feel squeaky clean. I use a small amount in washing machine when doing woollens and other special care items. A superb product with a gentle hint of lavender.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Wow the package bottle is huge! Did not expect to get this amount of product but I don’t complain. Cleans very well. A little bit goes a long way cause its consistency is thick. Very high quality ingredients. I get compliments about it from guests staying over, asking where I got it from. I’m very happy with this lavender scent and I can’t wait to try other scents form this brand.

Posted on May 7, 2022

I bought smell Tea Tree and it was a bit dry when I use it in winter, this Lavender is always out of stock and I finally buy it! The scent s so soothing, good for sensitive skin, especially you use it before sleep. It is a good deal with large bottle side and the packing is super, sealed perfectly. If this comment useful to you, please help click 'Yes', thanks so much and have a nice day!