SG

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

As a former Chinese herbalist with a focus on tonic herbs, I've been a huge fan of reishi for decades. Dragon Herbs makes one of the best out there. Be aware that this isn't something to take when you're sick. As a tonic, it's something to use in post-illness recovery as well as on a day-to-day low-dose basis to maintain health. Its immuno-regulating effects are extraordinary: it will gently raise a compromised immune response, and will also lower an overactive immune response (i.e. allergies and auto-immune scenarios). It's also a superb general lung and liver tonic, and deep energy restorative. In honesty, reishi is one of those herbs you should have someone qualified to guide you through. If you DO choose to experiment, consider very low doses (as in 1 cap daily, maybe 1 cap 2x daily if you're actively looking to address an immune issue). I really don't think we need more than that.

This company really is committed to quality ingredients. I take this and 2 other formulas from Dragon Herbs. I would encourage you to visit their website it is filled with useful information about Chinese tonic herbs etc.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

My whole family takes this especially during the colder seasons and with the onset of hayfever too. It’s more of a gentle lift for the immune system and nothing too strong. Usually we take one in the morning and one in the evening or before bed.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

this is my first time buying the product so i don't know if the product is effective, when i finish using the product i will comment again. very pleased with the shipping and reply of iherb's customer service

Posted on Jan 5, 2021

Prefer to take it at night time not so long before bed. I think it's a good Reishi. Bit during the day I rather take the Paradise Herbs Reishi, as it'sore easily aborbed during the day and easier on my stomach. But this one is pretty powerful. Peace and health 💕

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

I've been taking high quality Reishi for years, only a small dose but it seems to keep major inflammation away, adds to my overall well-being and increases mental clarity. l take at night and helps me with sleep.This is my number one herbal supplement I wouldn't be without.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

One of the best and authentic reishi products available. Very good price for quality and super for immune system.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Veryxquick processing of order. Received my order in just a few days!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

This company has the best products. Incredibly potent reishi, using only the fruiting body.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

As always dragon herbs are my go-to for Chinese herb suppliers. Good quality products