SG

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

These are the dogs bollocks! Cannot stop stuffing these into my mouth grunting like a swine as I chow down. Partner tried to take some and I swiped her hand away, telling her to "git!" Whatever they have done to these goji, they taste incredible. Only downside is they are a bit mushy and hard to get out of the package and tend to clump together, but this is also an advantage as you can eat several at a time.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I am not in love with the taste. If you like raisins you will love these. I am not a dried fruit person, but I know these are healthy so I eat them anyway. I love these best added to my smoothies. They say these will keep you smiling and I believe that. I feel so great when I eat these daily. I truly believe they do lift your mood.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

These are hands down the best goji berries I've ever tried! Excellent quality so I highly recommend them! I find other goji berries to be too dry. These taste great on their own as a snack or added to oatmeal, smoothie bowls, herbal infusions, etc. I've noticed that they're popular since they're often out of stock!

NatureLove
Posted on Oct 22, 2021

I tried so many Gojis - some organic and they were dry and chewy - sometimes to the point where it felt like a piece of wood. And a lot of little seeds. These Gojis are different. Sweet, juicy and tasty and they work! I feel just with a handful a day that I get a type of energy which is strengthening and calming. I traveled yesterday for 6 hours and luckily I took a package of these Gojis as my snack... they were perfect and I could swear I felt less fatigued than usual. I still had to work 8 hours afterwards and was fine. This is not the first stress test they helped me through but yesterday it became apparent that these Gojis are magic. And I feel my skin looks better. Even after late work and overhours! I cannot wait when there are back in stock. Nothing compares to these.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

When it comes to Goji, Dragon herbs' has been my stable first choice after sampling around among quite a few brands. I feel like their Goji has strongest flavour and darkest red. Every morning I use a handful Goji, Longan and chamomile to make tea, after a few months I find I'm not feeling that cold (normally at the end of my fingers) any more. But be aware the Goji berry isn't very much dry, so it can clog in a cluster.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Love this herbal brand and all their tinctures and unique TCM superherb concoctions, and the Goji Berries are no exception. I would highly recommend giving them a shot. Truly, Paul

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I love Dragon Herbs goji berries! They are moist and make a great goji, ginger lemonade. So much better than the dried out goji berries you find in most stores.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

In terms of bagged goji berries these are as close to raw as I've found and taste heavenly. I may have scarfed half the bag in one sitting. ;)

Posted on May 20, 2022

Best quality goji berries I have come across without paying a fortune! I literally have eaten 1-2 ounces everyday for the last few weeks and I can feel the difference. Beautifully gummy and delicious!