SG

Posted on Mar 19, 2022
Stabilizing, enriching, potent!

Another five stars for Dragon Herbs. This supplement not only produced a noticable effect in skin, eyes, and hair radiance in health after the first two days but greatly improved my digestive system, increased my metabolism (and appetite) and helped with overall internally yin/yang balance. I can feel that I am getting a well-rounded dose of minerals and nutrients I was deficient in on a regular basis. I would highly recommend this supplement for women with lots of feminine energy to keep in balance inside and out. Stabilizing, enriching, potent.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

Pearl powder is amazing and I suggest you read dragon herb's detailed information to make an informed decision that you will not regret - this is great stuff. Only one other company carries pearl powder produced the correct way besides Ron's and I trust dragon herbs. Pearl powder - in the right dose and extended use is a game changer for skin and teeth but all the amazing properties are worth supplementing your diet every evening with this pearl powder.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

I like that this is fine ground quality pearl packaged as a single ingredient, there's nothing else added if you read the formula composition. I bought it for teeth and skin improvement but unexpectedly found that it is helping with my digestion and bowels too! I haven't had the best diet recently so this is a welcome benefit. You can't taste the supplement at all so I don't have any concerns taking 3 capsules a day. Please give me a like if you find my review to be helpful. 🙏🤗

Posted on May 25, 2022

Felt great after a week. Great supplement along with healthy diet i noticed a improvement. Quality, ingredients a total package. Great supperfood that provides energy, longevity and helps detox. No taste. Benefit are immunity. Great for age health. Love my skin now

Posted on May 22, 2022

I like this product a lot, I took it to help with my acne scars. It helps fade them away. The only draw back has that you have to take quite a few pills per day, so I wish there was bigger capsules or higher number of capsules.

The best product to help get a restful nights sleep. I take one and am literally asleep within 10 minutes. I love that it's all natural and I radiate in the morning, after taking Pearl Powder.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

Great quality and great supplement for beauty and health. I see a lot of benefits after taking this,I sleep better, my skin is clear and hair and nails are stronger.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

they are one of the best I have taken. it makes me feel calm and my hot flashes have also calmed down. I think this is because pearl is cool.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Good quality product and ingredient in this supplement. Benefit Improvement in sleep and skin health as we age. Pearl powder is traditionally used in Asia. Price is usually high but dragon herbs charges very reasonable for their product. Package was in good condition when arrived.

Posted on Jun 10, 2021

This is a transformational product to me. I have been taking it for around 4 years now. I take it in place of a calcium supplement. It also it very calming. For years I was faithfully taking a bone builder product and my osteopenia was working towards osteoporosis. Before I started this product, I would get stiff after riding the lawnmower for a few hours and my back would be sore. Not any more. I can mow a lot and feel very limber. My recent dexascan showed improvement on my femur but unfortunately my spine scan results didn't come out properly so I can't tell about my back other than it feels much better. I also use this product on my skin and mix it into my face oils. It is transformational on the skin! It lightens dark spots and gets rid of moles that are starting to look weird. Amazing.