SG

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

..started taking Nutraceuticals as a teenager, so thru experience have found Dragon Herbs to be at the Very Top for Outstanding Quality and Efficacy, really Noticeable. Using these ancient TCM formulas with commitment, The Results are there..!! Really elated iHerb has these and regularly offers us special discounts.. Thank You!!

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

Nice Jing tonic - I have to be careful with yin deficiency heat at times, so have to be careful with my dosage, often just one cap instead of three is my sweet spot - I think full dosage is a little warming for me personally, however I'm sure it's perfectly fine for others.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I like that this product is an easy to use, easy to swallow capsule. It helps me with my gut health by putting good bacteria back into my body. Sometimes, I would have irritable bowel symptoms, but when I use Rising Pharma Risaquad Probiotic Dietary Supplement Capsules, I have less problems with the irritable bowel symptoms. I highly recommend this product!

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Getting back Youth with this Return to Youth Formula of Allllllll Formulas Whoopsie Daisiesssss I'm Already A Young One More Youth Please More Youth Could Never Ever Ever Hurt

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I've bought this product many times, as it's now part of my life. The effect is felt on so many levels... Beauty, energy, feminity. I love it

Posted on May 25, 2022

Felt great after a week. Great supplement along with healthy diet i noticed a improvement. Quality, ingredients . Great supperfood that provides energy, longevity and helps detox. No taste. Benefit are immunity. Great composition package for age health

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

This is an old favorite that we take two or three times a year as a general chinese tonic for overall good health. great company and very helpful to answer questions about herb specifics.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I like the quality of Dragon Herbs. Costs more, but that is because they are using genuine as described ingredients for all their products. I will continue to purchase their products.

Posted on Jan 17, 2021

Love the formula - however, I think you need to take them quite long-term to see the full effects - so be prepped to stock up during sales or spend a lot of $$$. BUT, a lot cheaper than going to get Chinese Medicine at a clinic - so compared to that I suppose its great!