SG

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

This is a best combination of herbs that helps in all areas of one’s body. I feel it restores and repairs anything I feels lacking. I like the ingredients as they all play a role to help one get over a cold, allergies, or anything one may be suffering from. It is a to-go item in my household.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Consistent user of this product, especially during the colder months. Dragon Herbs supplements are pure quality and reliable. Thoughtful and wisely paired ingredients make these unparalleled - have been extremely helpful in times of widespread and contagious illness around. Keep me operating at a higher level and I deeply appreciate that.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Felt great after a week. Great supplement along with healthy diet i noticed a improvement. Quality, ingredients a total package. Mushroom is included. Great supperfood that provides energy, longevity and helps detox. No taste. Benefit are immunity. Great supperfood.

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

Again more high quality herbal extracts from Iherb. Since taking this product I’ve had no colds, flu or Covid, even though I was in close contact with several Covid sufferers in same house!

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I have never been disappointed with Dragon Herbs and this product helps keep my immune system up and running during this difficult time with the pandemic.

It is composed of valuable Oriental herbs: Reishi, Astragalus, Schizandra and Cordyceps which helps boost the immune system and increase your ability to deal with stress. This also has antioxidant and detoxification effects. My mother and I take it daily to help protect us during the COVID 19 pandemic. We take one capsule three times a day with meals. My mother experienced some itchy feelings a few days after taking it. I think it is because the liver removes impurities from the body. We both sleep better after taking this.

9f9000cc-87b0-421d-9d45-c474863b766e
Posted on Feb 22, 2021

i always take a few pills when i feel like getting a cold and i dont get sick or i have mild symptoms compared to others that dont take it . this and tao in a bottle are great products for immunity based on the reishi mushroom. of the two i favor the supreme protector.

3d85bc6e-4302-4210-a6f8-0310f8bc0f4f
Posted on May 18, 2022

my doctor recomended this product for me, so I'm taking it for the last 3 years

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

A must take daily to keep your immune system protected!! THis is a must have from Dragon Herbs for daily protection!

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

One of the few brand I always completely trust. Excellent formula and health benefits with long term use.