SG

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I used to take Singular prescription but did not like the side effects and I was able to replace it with Young Lungs. I am so glad this works for me. Singular is used when pollen/allergy season makes your asthma worse. Young Lungs is something I will continue to take daily, probably forever.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I continuously have green thick sputum, and went to see doctor who didn't find any inflammation, but say my secretion is too much for unknown reason. Ever since I started to take this, I noticed the sputum diminish a lot. I'm going to keep taking it.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

..a Huge Fan of Dragon Herbs..! Outstanding Quality and Efficacy, really Noticeable. Since these are TCM formulas used since ancient times, we know The Results are there with consistent use.. Really elated to find these on iHerb and also take advantage of iHerb's special discounts.. Thank You!!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Love that this really does help with my sinus and allergy issues!

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

This formulation contains a number of important tonic herbs that are traditionally used to improve lung health, and these herbs naturally moisturize the lungs.

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

Overall a super product and always keep handy for on/off regular dosing

Posted on Dec 11, 2020

I'm a big Dragon Herbs fan. I take these intermittently - sometimes when I'm trying to help clear up chest congestion, other times when I'm just trying to support my lungs as I live in a big city. It does appear to help, though it's effect seems to be more subtle for me than in other reviews I've seen. Probably one of those that you take over time and its effects creep up on you. I usually dont take it for more than a few weeks or, at the most, a month at a time - mainly also as I'm taking a fair few other herbs.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

expensive, but my lungs weak, so I hope this help a bit.... Package looks high quality, and easy to take