SG

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

love it. good quality, many uses, taste is nice and fresh, and size and package are also good. maybe it would be cheaper to invest in a different grinder and buy your pepper in bulk, but whatever. i bought this and am enjoying a lot. thanks :) please give a thumbs up if this helped you!

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

Best tasting pepper I've ever had, and the grinder delivers a large amount of consistent grind. We go through about 2 of these a month (and have for about 4 years), and have never had a bad one. The grind and taste are the same, jar after jar. The grind is medium-to-fine, which we prefer.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I’ve bought this little black pepper grinder many times. It’s in glass but it’s not reusable. I couldn’t get the top off so I assume it’s not meant to be refilled. Although the pepper kind of flies all over the place when I grind it, it’s worth it because I find it more flavorful than other black pepper products that I’ve tried. I also buy the Himalayan pink salt and the garlic by this company.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

The size is small while they use glass bottle as the packaging, which I like. They use organic black pepper as the only ingredient, which I think it is what makes its quality great. Also, it tastes quite peppery, which I’m a fan of. It is also why I use it very often.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Very tasteful and deep aroma. Stays fresh. The grinder is very good and yields pepper wit the appropriate grade of coarseness. Looks good quality, with fresh ingredients. The container size is practical for daily use, no too large not too small, easy to handle on one hand and from the other perspective not heavy.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Love it taste great and the quality is the best I use it for everything the size is small but last long and the package is nice .. it’s benefit is so much for exmp in my country we use it with warm milk helps uterus when u have ur p***d

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Discovered this on iHerb and what a great little product! Flavor is on point and the grinder delivers the perfect amount you need, where you need it. I'm a convert. Other pepper grinders just don't compare. The 4 Seasons peppercorn mill looks interesting too..something to try for next time!

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

The pepper comes in a large resealable Ziploc plastic bag. And there is a lot of pepper in that bag. I was astonished by how quickly my grinder filled up, especially when you factor in that a regular $5 pepper only half fills it. There should be anywhere from 10 – 20 refills in the bag. And one refill should be good for the best part of a month. After I ground it, the pepper came ground and came out loose and dry, smelt lovely and helps make the food taste great. And the price is fantastic. The resealable bag will last me a long time and should should save a bunch of money and frustration at the supermarket. At a time when recycling is becoming less viable for businesses, throwing all those disposeable glass and plastic mini grinders with tiny portions of pepper is such a waste. Even if you don’t have your own grinder, you can still refill those disposeable grinders with this D&A pepper and do your bit for the environment while enjoying your tasty food.