SG

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

Been meaning to try this, since I used a few of their makeup products before and am so far pretty impressed with their quality. Love that the palette size is small and easy to pack into my kit and bring around. Hopefully iHerb will carry the full range in the near future because I wil definitely want to get more of the colour range.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

Love the two browns, especially the light caramel one, I use them almost every day. Wish the other two were more useful to me as well, but still for the price point for those two basic complementing browns, get it.

d045c3ae-88a1-4e2f-8b8e-8073c72e050d
Posted on Oct 30, 2021

Great small pallet, royal blue color gives it a special pop and it is worth trying. Product is useful and good quality although package suggest this is product on a low side. It didn't cause any type of irritation to my sensitive eyes.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

High quality pigmented colors. Love the tiny size packaging & it's great for my travel makeup bag. No scent and easy to use with my own eyeshadow brushes. I will buy all colors!

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

I got several of these little palettes. They are very convenient, great for travel. Very nice color combinations. Good color payoff. I have oily skin and oily lids, but the shadows last all day (I do powder the lids with loose setting powder before using eye shadows).

iYamsi
Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I bought this as a present for a friend and she totally loved It. Colours are intense and consistency brings great coverage, texture is soft.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I couldn't believe this was so cheap. it outperforms some of the most high end eyeshadows. blends well and super pigmented. I'm in love. I want them all!

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

I mean.. you get what you pay for, the pigmentation is pretty good but its has a lot of fall out, not enough for a glam makeup but gets the job done for a quick look, perfect for traveling

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

I purchased this product because I like the blue colour. After trying it, I found that the degree of the colours was just as dark as I prefer them to be.