SG

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I took 2 pictures 1,5,15 days of use this serum. It really works. I didn't believe but it is! Smells good, not too strong.

87f112f5-13dd-4314-949f-63f22a4eec21
3a54c634-b0ac-4aee-a293-f97a18d9ce7f
371db4ba-de4b-4b58-a666-753227d4a576
Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Only use for one week, the lash does thicken. I also used for my brows, as I have pathetic little eye brows, still waiting for brow to grow a little. No irritation or bad effects on both lash and brow. Will carry on using it everyday. No regrets buying it at all.

Violettie
Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Hey this does not irritate my eyes! I tried few lash serum, those hurt my eyes so much, but this one it does not cause anything to my eye! After I applied it i could feel my lashes are strengthen. Now i have to use for some times to tell whether this will grow my eye lashes ! I'll report back !

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

I have bought this at a store before and it had the effect of thickening thin eyebrows. But it's not sold near my house, so I'm glad I could buy it on iHerb. I think it's easy to use for eyebrows. I don't use it for my eyelashes. I used it on my eyebrows every day and could use it about one month and a half.

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

Just bought the product and tested it for two days. I could see the results immediately after application. My lashes look thicker and more separated. Totally satisfied so far! Will continue to apply and pray for this serum to make wonders to my short lashes )) UPD: few weeks later I can see my lashes grew, it's pretty visible on the under eyes ones, they are obviously longer. I do also recommend to apply the serum in-between the rows of lashes, somehow it gives an additional volume and nice curve!

Solaaaaa
Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Omg omg! This little guy is magical! You can spot the difference from the first use! Cant wait to restock, cause can’t live without it anymore!

c89ac464-022a-4a52-9b66-4edb1b4d944e
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

All items arrived Singapore in good and brand new condition within 1 week from ordering. Happy with the purchase. Got the good feedbacks from reading reviews and trying out this item. Will get back with results

b1db3827-c275-44ad-88f4-7f253ec54b94
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Good quality product scent nice no smell package size is 3.5ml after using it really noticed my lashes appearance better also my brows ,its benefits to grow more and longer lashes composition is natural ,coverage is beautiful and texture is fluid spread on lashes line only hot no color ,every one who concern beauty should use it

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

This product does not irrational my eyes. Love the small size, good quality, mild scent. I used on morning and night and found the lashes are longer. Will keep going to use it and hopefully get the Barbie doll eyes in one day XD. The color and texture are just nice for me. Recommend to whoever want to have the longer, strengthen lashes.