SG

4TheLoveOfSkinAndCurls
Posted on Sep 13, 2021
Good

Nice eyeshadow glitter. It is not as glittery as the other colors as it looks more chrome but I find that to be better. It is more olive green color with a little of gold, as in picture. like if this helped.

6ca92381-671b-43bb-97e3-d54940ada411
Posted on Dec 25, 2021

+ : vegan, cruelty free, very affordable - : too much packaging For a glittery eye make up, easy to wear, especially as a liner (but you'll need a brush then as this one is too large). May be the most wearable of the line if you are not a disco queen :) Very nice on green/brown eyes. Hope this helps!

Posted on May 28, 2022

The quality is out there, the packaging is super cute and quite sturdy, the color is just gorgeous. I tested it on both eyes, but I primed just one eye. For the reference, I have SUPER oily hooded lids and must use a primer unless I want my eyeshadow to disappear immediately. I was quite surprised that this eyeshadow didn't budge for a 4 hours on my unprimed eye! Then it started to crease on me, but the sparkles were still there and it looked good for 6-7h. But on my primed eye this thing didn't budge at all. There was no glitter fallout, no fading, no creasing. Just gorgeous, and we can get it for the fraction of the price of Stila eyeshadows! This shade is the best one in the range!

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

let us use the glitter in the eyes of all age. let us benefit from color and textures without being concerned of the coverage! the new composition is great in size and it is all in the package. great quality comes without scent at all but yes it does go through the whole night today!

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

love this product it is use a great quality topper eyeshadow, there is no scent. the package size is a bit small it has semi coverage so you can use it also as base you don't fill the glitters texture and i got all of the colors because it really is a great product

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

It's my second product from this line and I loved both shades. I will use this one to dark out the eye corner. Also I am using a powder base for it then the ELF shadows become brighter and more vivid. For this price it's a bargain.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

such and amazing color! it really is a dirty martini. the packaging is so so cute and the size is small but goes a long way.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

i bought most of the colors i loved all them its very glittery so nice i applied 1 coat and it was good i believe a second one will be great

Posted on May 23, 2022

For the price you pay, you receive a really high quality product. The shade dirty martini is a gorgeous color, and the product has a texture that's easy to work with.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Amazing eyeshadow, beautiful color, stays on for a really long time. Doesn't irritate my sensitive eyelids. No scent at all. Great quality for a low price, worth of trying.