SG

ToryHoney
Posted on Dec 15, 2021
GREAT FOR INNER CORNER

This product in this shade is just PERFECT for inner corner of the eyes! I bought this eyeshadow to create that puffy, bright and wet effect under my lower lashes and inner corner (if you’re Asian you know what I’m talking about), and it works really really great. This shade is similar to Kitten from Stila which was my absolute favorite eyeshadow until it was discontinued at the Sephoras where I live. It’s a champagne color, metallic but not too much so you can definitely wear it in formal occasions. It is quite long lasting and water resistant :) I love it!!!

d2f9c01a-5c8c-4f20-9c53-ff2f908ca74e
Posted on Nov 4, 2021

I love everything from Elf. This has great pigment and shimmer. The texture is really smooth and creamy. Glides on really easily. The colour is amazing and it gives great coverage. You can also use it as a highlighter. Elf always has great quality stuff for an affordable price. I even love the packaging. It’s so pretty. Please like if this has helped you.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

I really like this product to highlight my inner corners in my eye, and to highlight my nose. it’s a multi use product, must have!!

35a0fac0-ed0c-424a-8968-b1f0428e643f

This is a great eyeshadow stick. This colour is a beautiful highlighting shade and it is perfect for an inner corner highlight or brightening up any eyeshadow. It's very pigmented and has great coverage. I think it would also work for use as a brow bone highlight or even a regular highlighter if you were in a pinch. I really like it because it's such a smooth formula - really creamy and easy to blend and allows time to work with the product before it dries down and once it dries down it stays put!! This has been incorporated into my everyday makeup routine. Such a high quality product for a good price.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Surprisingly good product!!! I had less luck with other elf products (most of them actually), but this one is different. Scent: none Use: base, single shadow look, highlighter Quality: great, hold all day long Size: big Age: 35 Package: standard for cream shadow Coverage: buildable Color: strong Texture: silky smooth I took all shades: pearl, rose, copper

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

A tiny dot at the inner corner of my eyes brightens the whole look. It goes on well. But it also rubs off very easily. So I have to remember not to pick the corner of my eyes. I tried putting it under the eye but my skin is not very tight so the colour goes on patchy.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I bought 3 of these, copper , pearl and rose gold which is a very pretty pink shade. The colors are beautiful and go on smoothly and stay put all day without creasing. I am very pleased with my purchase especially since they were on special so the price was great. As a lipstick it is also pretty but didn't stay on for so long. Try them, you won't be sorry

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Thought I’d really love it for the inner corner, but the color is really subtle. It’s not great but it’s not bad. Pros: Easy to use Size is good The package is sleek Color is subtle Cheap Cons: The color is subtle is both a pros and a cons because it depends on what you’re looking for. Overall, it’s nice but I wouldn’t buy it again.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Awesome product! The tone is not too cool. It looks on my skin like a Becca highlighter "opal". I have ahuge collection of a budge shadow sticks. This one is the cheapest, but the quality is great! I am going to try another color of that stick.

e3629de5-af35-4c10-a9b4-f4ed085dde3f
Posted on May 8, 2022

looks just as in the photo, slides on easily,and stays on all day.May need a slight re touch.Looks shiny & pretty.I am happy with the quality & use it every day.Pleasant smell