SG

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

So nice! A light wash of colour (Bahamas) but buildable. Very wearable orange, more peach and not pinky. Finish is lovely, not too matte but it does dry down. Stays in place and doesn't fade quickly. Looks wonderful over foundation or on bare skin. Wearing it over a BB cream in the photo.

35ffecfe-f0be-4f43-9117-ebf86f0bf585
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I really like this blush. The colour looks intimidating in pictures and in the jar but it’s very easy to blend out to a natural, pretty shade. My skin is a neutral light shade and it looks really good. I apply it with a brush using tapping / stippling motions rather than swiping. I start with a small amount and then build up to get the look I want. I’ve only tried it over liquid foundation, not powder, so I can’t say how it would work over that. I didn’t notice any scent while I was using it. I was a little surprised at how small the size of the jar was because the pictures made me think it would be larger, but you use such a tiny amount of product that I think it will last a long time anyway. Seems like a really nice quality cream blush.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

This is an amazing blusher, i tried another color before and just love this peachy orangy color for the summer season. The packaging is good, its hard plastic pot . The texture is buttery and applies real nice and smooth on the skin. Am loving it and will definitely try the other shades

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

the best blush ever, creamy but not oily, can put it on your bare skin or over makeup or bb cream. gives you very natural skin finish, highly recommended

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Beautiful color! Pretty much like in the picture. You have to get used to working with this instead of powder but I really like it

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Very blendable and easy to use. It gives a youthful wash of color. You can apply easily with a brush or just your fingers. It dries out after applying and the color bahamas is a beautiful tangerine shade.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I have fair skin and this blush color gives my skin a sun-kissed look. The product is slightly dry as it is a putty formula so you have to blend it in quickly. I do one side of the face at the time to get the best results. The size of the packaging is very nice so it will last a long time.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

very pretty pigmented and buildable orange color, easy application, great for the summer

Posted on May 25, 2022

So creamy and dreamy to apply. The color is gorgeous!