SG

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

i have hyperhidrosis, so i sweat excessively especially during the summer, and my skin is oily and with the sweat i break out even worse! and i've noticed that oil based moisturizers don't work for me on specific seasons like summer, so i tried this one which seems to be water based and i'm so amazed! it's very gentle, doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, the size and price is reasonable, and it even works as makeup primer! super impressed with elf right now! and yes, my breakouts got A LOT better after using this!

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I’ve been using this for more than a weeks and can’t find fault with it. I have sensitive skin prone to breakout and my age is 40s. This gel cream is light, no scent and I love that it has squalene inside, great quality. I use it over different serums on different days - sometimes vit c, sometimes a peptide serum, over niacinimide, etc. I have a rotation. My skin looks clearer and I think I realise my previous moisturiser might have been too heavy because my skin looks less clogged now and I have no breakout (so far, let’s see!) I highly recommend. The price is unbelievable. The purple packaging is so cute.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

just got this item. just used it once but found this item to be very hydrating to the skin. really love it. iherb shipped my products right away. good job. thumbs up IHERB. :)

38fc06a9-c25d-410f-a3af-c3f647880903
0919c2a1-c3fc-4fb8-9a6c-604aacc2faa9
002e7da8-d7bd-4158-8819-08b90632abf2
Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I am in love with this product , it has help my skin look brighter and hydrated, I use it in the morning before makeup and it also help my makeup last longer , definitely buying it again

0d737b60-fb0a-4cb2-ba90-170de8b79e1d
Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Love how this product sinks into my skin and hydrates instantly. It’s a great base and leaves my skin hydrated but not oily. Great for oily skin! Packaging is gorgeous as well.

8a95f5d8-e6aa-403c-bdaa-c0f8aed8171a
5433fc80-09d7-4e13-91d1-336e2e73d6fe
Posted on Aug 12, 2022

The scent is not strong, it’s easy to use and absorbs fast. The ingredients list is good quality. The size is good for the price. The package is really cute as well. My skin is a little on the sensitive side but it doesn’t irritate me and gives me the moisture I need.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

This is a lovely lightweight gel that can be used on even sensitive skin for a hit of moisture. It has squalene and can be used by itself or under other products. It comes in a jar and has no offensive scent or texture. Will last a long time. Good quality brand.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I love it!! I use it before makeup. It really makes my skin texture look good. I wish the size was bigger because i use this a lot. The packaging is so cute. It’s the good amount of moisture and it doesn’t have any scent or fragrance in it which is good for sensitive skin.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I have drier, sensitive skin and I loved using this as my everyday moisturiser. for me, finding a moisturiser seemed to be harder than what it seemed like for other people. Would/will buy again but just trying the ELF hydrating cream. For people going into winter with dry skin, I would only use as a daytime moisturiser and apply a creamier moisturiser at night.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I was very confused about this moisturizer when I first opened it lol. It’s a jelly consistency, kinda like aloe Vera, but less fluid. It will rub into the skin well and absorb fast. Super lightweight, but can be kinda tacky, so I’ll put like a cream over it and that helps. No smell, works with my sensitive skin, and will definitely be a favorite for summer time with how it feels on the skin.