SG

olaleks
Posted on May 17, 2022

I really liked this cleaner. I was very attracted by the inscription eco - it means not harmful to me, my family and the environment. The prices of the funds of this company are very reasonable - a good amount at a low price. Special thanks to the manufacturer for non-standard flavors!

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I've always liked Ecos products, because I feel comfortable using them in my kitchen around food and it doesn't have an intense lingering fragrance. It's not a supercharged cleaner, but it gets the job done! The scent is fresh and herbal with an underlying note of cinnamon. I enjoy the smell, but I still stand by their citrus fragrance as my favorite.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I use this when I have splattered grease on my glass top stove, It works better than anything else I have tried and is not toxic like other cleaners.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Liked this cleaner, doesn’t have strong smell , helping to me keep the kitchen clean removes all dirt, included oil it’s possible be used all over the house

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

This cleaner has a very pleasant fragrance, cleans well and comes in a handy size and is a great value for the price. I would definitely use again and recommend it to others.

Love the smell! It’s good value and can be used in everything.

c385da5f-5036-4b3d-b43f-154bbbf61fa8
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Great smelling product. I love the fact that is earth friendly and safe.

Posted on May 12, 2022

I use Parsley Plus on my wooden worktops for a deep clean that protects and enhances the wood. I love it 😀

Posted on May 5, 2022

This works great and smells wonderful. The scent is like and herbal

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I was looking for a cleaning product that has no chemical smell - I found it!